The Byre, Coombe Farm
Well Cottage is a luxury, five star, gold award, barn conversion for 2 – 4 people, located in the peaceful Cornish countryside just 6 miles from the sea and Bodmin Moor.
- Within 8 acres of farmland above the wooded West Looe Valley
- Peaceful location, nestling in the hamlet of Coombe Farm
- Just six miles from the popular seaside town of Looe; close to Polperro, Fowey and Bodmin Moor.
- Perfect base in South East Cornwall, easily accessible and great for touring
About Well Cottage
- Luxury 2 bedroom, self-catering accommodation in detached barn.
- Private infra-red sauna and gym
- Visiting aromatherapist; home-cooked delivered meal service
- Woodburning stove and beamed ceilings
- Super-kingsize beds and en-suite bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Large, well-equipped kitchen with range-style cooker and American fridge/freezer. Separate dining room
- Children aged 12+ welcome
- A warm welcome from the owners who are always on hand to help if needed
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Explore The Hurlers and other ancient sites on Bodmin Moor
- Walk along the West Looe river from Herodsfoot to Looe
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the train from Liskeard to Looe
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand Bay Beach
Detached luxury barn with woodburner, full central heating, sauna, gym,delivered meal service and a warm welcome - perfect for a cosy pre-Xmas break. Visit one of Cornwall's Christmas markets - or just relax! Short breaks 20% off - now £100/night!
1 Dec 2018 to 23 Dec 2018
Nearest Information Centre
Nearest Train Station