Wringworthy Cottages are eight 4 star luxurious self catering holiday cottages offering quality accommodation near the popular l fishing villages of Looe and Polperro on the South Cornwall coast.
- Cosy and full of character for couples
- Safe and fun for families with toddlers and younger children
- Fantastic for a group getaway
- Nestling amongst unspoilt Cornish hills and surrounded by acres of countryside lies the hidden hamlet of Wringworthy
- Perfect spot to chill out and enjoy the countryside
- Yet just a few minutes drive from the sea and the delightful fishing villages of Looe and Polperro
About Wringworthy Cottages
- Warm outdoor heated swimming pool
- Child and toddler friendly games barn
- Outdoor play areas with activities and games for all
- Friendly farm animals
- Barbecue area
- Space to relax
- Plenty of parking next to your cottage
- Stone built with character
- Filled with every modern convenience
- Free Wi-Fi
- Freeview TV
- DVD players
- Online food deliveries are welcome
- Resident owners on hand to help you make the most of your stay
- All toddler and baby equipment provided free of charge – so no need to fill the car with their things!
- You can send the children out in the morning to scatter corn for the chickens and look for eggs.
- Children can feed carrots to the donkeys
- The Play Barn is packed full of toys and books for all ages
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the train to Liskeard
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach
Wringworthy self catering cottages are open for short breaks, activity breaks or leisure breaks all year round.
Holiday with a purpose – craft breaks at Wringworthy, Looe with Mrs Marvellous. Learn felting or quilting or just brush up on your skills. Come with friends, family or come alone and make friends. 11th – 13th March for felting and 18th – 20th April. Two full days of activity. Gift certificates available for Christmas, Mother’s Day or Birthdays. Want to have your own group crafting weekend? Then contact us now and Mrs M and Wringworthy will together make it happen.
Contact details – Kim Spencer 01503240685