Wringworthy Cottages are eight self catering holiday cottages set in their own 70 acres of glorious Cornish countryside offering quality accommodation near the popular fishing villages of Looe and Polperro on the South Cornwall coast.
- Cosy and full of character for couples
- Safe and fun for families with toddlers and younger children
- Fantastic for a group getaway
- A blank canvas wedding party venue
- Nestling amongst unspoilt Cornish hills and surrounded by acres of countryside lies the hidden hamlet of Wringworthy
- Perfect spot to chill out and enjoy the countryside
- Yet just a few minutes drive from the sea and the delightful fishing villages of Looe and Polperro
About Wringworthy Cottages
- Warm outdoor seasonal heated swimming pool
- Child and toddler friendly games barn
- Outdoor play areas with activities and games for all
- Friendly farm animal feeding twice a day
- Barbecue areas
- Space to relax
- Plenty of parking next to your cottage
- Stone built with character
- Filled with every modern convenience
- Free Wi-Fi
- Freeview TV
- DVD players
- Online food deliveries are welcome
- Resident owners on hand to help you make the most of your stay
- All toddler and baby equipment provided free of charge – so no need to fill the car with their things!
- You can send the children out in the morning to scatter corn for the chickens and look for eggs.
- Children can feed carrots to the donkeys
- The Play Barn is packed full of toys and books for all ages
- One of our cottages is wheelchair adapted
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the train to Liskeard
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach
Wringworthy self catering cottages are open for short breaks, activity breaks or leisure breaks all year round.
Are you looking for a wedding or party venue? Our blank canvas venue means no tie ins to caterers or anything else. Prices from £1985 for the fully equipped party barn, all of the sites facilities and the cottages sleeping up to 42 from November - March not including school/public holidays.
Contact details – Kim Spencer 01503240685