It is privately owned, fully detached three star, gold award bungalow which stands in its own grounds and has ample parking for 2 cars. It is let, cleaned, maintained and supervised by the owners, Rosemary and David Payne, who live locally in the village. It is in a quiet, sheltered position, set in the hillside just above the main road in the village of Gorran Haven yet only 150 yards from the beaches and shops. It is reached either by a drive or by steps leading from the bottom of the drive.
- In the seaside village of Gorran Haven
- Near Mevagissey
- 9 miles from St Austell
- Accommodation for 4 adults, having two bedrooms, one room having two single beds and the other a double bed
- Duvets, bed linen and towels provided
- Cot available for hire
- The gardens are mainly lawn, both to the front and back of the property
- Two furnished patios, a sunny one by the back door and a shady one at the top of the garden
- All electricity is included in the rental
- The kitchen/dining area has an electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator, electric kettle, toaster, vacuum cleaner, automatic washing machine and iron
- 32” TV with Sky freeview, DVD player & VCR.
- Superfast WiFi
- The bathroom has a wash hand basin, toilet, bath with shower over, a heated towel rail, a wall mounted Dimplex fan heater and a shaver point. Bathroom cleaning materials are provided.
- No pets, sorry
- Open: March to November
- Access statement available on request
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards St Mawes to the west or Mevagissey to the east
- Visit Eden Project (10 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (5 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (8 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach, Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (3 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (9 miles)
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey (4 miles) or Fowey (15 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (8 miles)
- Carlyon Bay
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven
- Vault beach
- Hemmick beach
- Portluney beach (Carhaeys)