Together Travel Co.
Hidden at the end of a long drive, these luxurious 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-catering villas in South Cornwall will delight those looking for something truly special. Less than five minutes from the gentle waters and soft sands of the Cornish coastline, and directly opposite the start of the beautiful Pentewan Trail, Trewhiddle Village offers peaceful coastal living alongside the incredible attractions, activities and adventures Cornwall has to offer.
Providing the perfect spot to explore the oast, Trewhiddle is also a stone's throw from the vibrant and pretty fishing villages of Charlestown, Mevagissey & Fowey, leading tourist attractions such as the Eden Project & Lost Gardens of Heligan and the blissful beaches of Gorran Haven, Carlyon Bay & Pentewan Sands.
The luxurious holiday villas are furnished with modern touches such as underfloor heating, private wooden decks and magnificent self-catering kitchens and are spacious enough to accommodate large families and groups of friends (even man's best friend!). For young explorers, Trewhiddle has a private outdoor playground, on-site woodland trails, toy boxes and more, ensuring your little ones can safely explore and roam. For the more energetic, bring your bikes and discover the Pentewan Trail which takes you all the way to the beach, stopping in at The Ship Inn where you can sample the local ciders! (If the boot is already full, call our Concierge Team on 01625 416430 for details of local bike hire companies.)
- Just a short drive from the fishing village of Mevagissey and harbour at Charlestown.
- Moments from the soft sands of Pentewan Beach and Carlyon Bay
- Two miles from St Austell
- Gateway to the Roseland Peninsula
About Trewhiddle Village
- Fully equipped kitchen (gas hob, electric oven)
- Washer and dryer, iron, ironing board
- Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Central under floor heating
- Wi-Fi internet
- Smart TV
- Decked area with outdoor furniture
- Cots, highchairs and sterilisers available on request
What can you do during your stay? Take a look at our Trewhiddle Village Activity Guide
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards St Mawes to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit the Eden Project (6 miles)
- Explore the Roseland Peninsula
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (5 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (4 miles)
- Try out watersports at Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (3 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey (5 miles) or Fowey (12 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (4 miles)
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven