Treverbyn Lodge is located across the courtyard from Treverbyn House B&B where the owners live and has the benefit of its own patio area and small secluded garden.
Treverbyn Lodge is a fully double glazed 3 bedroom bungalow which has been tastefully decorated and furnished. It offers excellent value for money and is ideally situated in the heart of the Roseland Peninsula.
•In the heart of the Roseland peninsula
•Near St Mawes, Portscatho, Portloe and only 12 miles from Truro
•Close to the Fal estuary and stunning coastal areas of South Cornwall
•Quiet rural setting, with great pubs, lovely walks and sandy beaches
- The front door leads into a spacious living room / diner with door to kitchen with fully fitted range of units. The master double bedroom, second bedroom with twin beds and third single bedroom are off the hallway. The shower room has a double sized shower cubicle, WC and hand basin.
- Heating is via night storage heating, with a separate electric fire in the lounge and additional oil filled radiators in the bedrooms.
- Treverbyn Lodge has a small dedicated area of garden including a picnic table, there is an outbuilding containing a freezer and tumble drier.
- The kitchen has a range of fully fitted units. There is a fridge, microwave and washing machine. There is a Freeview digital TV and a DVD player.
- Bed linen is included. You will need to bring your own towels and beach towels. Electricity is on a separate meter and is payable on departure. Well behaved dogs will be permitted (by arrangement) at a small additional cost of £25. Regrettably smoking is not allowed. There is a cot and highchair available. The property has free Wi-Fi throughout. There is an ample parking facility for two cars.
What you can do during your stay
Larger attractions such as the Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, the National Maritime Museum, the Minack Theatre, the Tate Gallery and many National Trust properties are all within easy reach.
However on the Roseland Peninsula itself you have some real treasures such as the pretty fishing villages of Portloe and Portscatho, Caerhays Castle, Lamorran Gardens in St. Mawes and a real favourite of ours St Just in Roseland with its beautiful church and gardens. The scenery along the Coastal Footpath is simply breath-taking.