Bosinver Farm Cottages
Bosinver Farm Cottages specialise in family friendly holidays where everything has been thought of to make your stay relaxing, fun and memorable. Nanny Pat and Farmer Dave have created a haven where kids can play freely and families spend precious time together in beautiful natural surroundings. The 20 luxurious detached Gold award winning cottages are set in 30 acres of farmland, much like a small village. The cottages all have stylish interiors and the eco-house Lowen and the Farmhouse each have their own hot-tub.
A heated indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, tennis court, soft play and plenty of outdoor play areas are all included as part of your stay. You can feed the farm animals, collect an egg, ride a pony and explore nature in the wildflower meadows, lake and woodland - there’s plenty of space for families to explore and really relax, and kids love Bosinver’s weekly Wild Kids forest school sessions.
Bosinver is tucked away in a hidden valley between St Austell and Mevagissey - you’ll feel like you're miles away from anywhere but in reality you can easily explore most of Cornwall. Bosinver is within 5 miles of the south Cornwall coast, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Eden Project Exceptional guest reviews say it all - there is a special kind of magic here, many guests return year after year and many don’t want to leave!
- Just two miles from St Austell town centre
- Rural farm location
- Easy access from A390
About Bosinver Farm Cottages
- Choose from 20 award-winning 4* and 5* graded cottages that sleep 4 – 12 people.
- 10 dog-friendly cottages
- Cottages with disability access
- Daily animal feeding sessions and egg-collecting with Farmer Dave
- Pony rides and Wild Kids sessions
- Play barn activity centre and outdoor play equipment
- Zip wire, huge slide and family adventure trails
- Tennis courts and games room
- Solar heated indoor swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Open: All year
- Ample parking at each cottage
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the Roseland peninsular, its fishing villages and glorious beaches
- Walk the South West Coast Path towards St Mawes to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit Eden Project (5 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (5 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (4 miles)
- Try out watersports at Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (4 miles)
- Learn about the historic Mining Heritage sites around St Austell
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey (4 miles) or Fowey (13 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships and the filming of Poldark (4 miles)
- Carlyon Bay
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven
Visit England Awards for Excellence Family Friendly Accommodation of the Year Gold Award 2017
Visit England Awards for Excellence Self Catering Holiday Provider of the Year Gold Award 2015
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2014/15 - Self Catering Holiday of the Year - Gold Award
South West TourismAwards 2014/5 – Self Catering - Gold Award
Cornwall Sustainability Awards 2014/5 – Connecting your business with Nature – Gold Award