Higher Rosevine Farm
A walk across the beach takes you to the harbour village of Portscatho or it is a short drive into St. Mawes. The picturesque villages and beaches of the Roseland and the famous gardens of Cornwall are all within easy reach. It is close to the South West Coast Path, with access to many secluded coves.
- 5 minute walk to the sandy beach of Porthcurnick
- In the heart of the Roseland Peninsula
- Quiet rural farm setting
About Higher Rosevine Farm
- Four Star graded accommodation
- Wreckers Barn is on two levels with a twin and a double bedroom upstairs, the open plan kitchen and lounge are downstairs with wet room with shower, WC and basin.
- Smugglers Barn is on one level with a twin and a double bedroom, open plan kitchen and lounge and wet room with shower, WC and basin. Smugglers barn also has underfloor central heating throughout.
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the shops and galleries in St Mawes
- Go kayaking on the Fal
- Take the ferry from St Mawes to Falmouth
- Go sea fishing in a 17 ft Bass boat
- Visit St Mawes castle
- Summers Beach
- Tavern Beach
- Towan Beach - The Roseland
- Hemmick Beach
- Carne Beach