Higher Rosevine Farm Holiday Cottages
A walk across the beach takes you to the harbour village of Portscatho or it is a short drive into St. Mawes. The picturesque villages and beaches of the Roseland and the famous gardens of Cornwall are all within easy reach. A 5 minute walk to sandy Porthcurnick beach or onto the South West Coast Path with access to many secluded coves.
- 5 minute walk to the sandy beach of Porthcurnick and S.W.Coast path
- In the heart of the Roseland Peninsula
- Quiet rural setting
About Higher Rosevine Farm
- Four Star graded accommodation
- Wreckers Barn is on two levels with a twin and a double bedroom upstairs, the open plan kitchen and lounge are downstairs with wet room with shower, WC and basin. Underfloor heating throughout ground floor and radiators upstairs.
- Smugglers Barn is on one level and therefore also ideal for mobility impaired guests, with a twin and a double bedroom, open plan kitchen and lounge and wet room with shower, WC and basin. Smugglers barn also has underfloor central heating throughout.
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the shops and galleries in Portscatho and St Mawes.
Fabulous coastal walking on the doorstep
- Go kayaking on the Fal, paddle boarding
- Take the ferry from St Mawes to Falmouth,Trelissick,Truro
- Go sea fishing in a 17 ft Bass boat
- Visit St Mawes castle
- Summers Beach
- Tavern Beach
- Towan Beach - The Roseland
- Hemmick Beach
- Carne and Pendower Beach
The School holidays book up fast, don't be dissapointed, make sure you contact us quickly.