Welcome Basket on Arrival
Ideal for a romantic getaway in a cosy, traditional granite dairy conversion, situated in a sheltered, peaceful valley at the end of a private lane.
Staying at Trevaskis Dairy
- Gravelled parking leading onto paved patio area
- Small threshold step through French doors
- One double bedroom en suite
- Flat screen TV
- One level
- High beamed ceilings
- Electricity, central heating and towels are included
- Change over day is Saturday unless previously arranged
- Regretfully no smoking and no dog
- But your horse would be welcome
There is 3 miles of beautiful sandy beach at Gwithian only 2 miles away and the towns of St Ives, Hayle and Camborne are close by for all shopping requirements. You can speak to friendly Belted Galloway cattle and all the ponies who live at the farm.
- Tate St Ives
- St Ives harbour
- St michael's Mount
- Paradise Park and Jungle
- The Hayle Estuary Reserve
- Land's End
- Minack Theatre
- Godrevy to Portreath AONB section
Beautiful beaches nearby
Hayle Towans, Upton Towans, Peter's Point, Mexico Towans, Godrevy, Gwithian.
- Fab location! Very well equipped accommodation. We were made to feel very welcome. Thank you Julie (J & E Hampshire)
- Most enjoyable week, very pretty cottage with lovely surroundings .Very comfortable and caters for every need. We’ve enjoyed our stay immensely and are hoping to book again next year. ( J &M Lancaster)
- This is our fifth visit. Thank you Julie for making it a most pleasurable stay. Recommend the food at the restaurant just a short walk. We will return ( P & J Cumbria)
- Stunning cottage with everything where it should be. The period furniture and features compliment the setting. Excellent location, we visited and walked most of the coastal paths on the Lizard, Lands End, Hayle & St Ives and not to mention the beautiful Gwithian beach. Lovely holiday. Thanks a lot. (M & K Derbyshire)
- Staying here has been the highlight of our first visit to Cornwall – the first of many we hope (E & A Nottingham)
- Wonderful week here at the Dairy. The cottage is lovely and well equipped and very cosy. The garden is beautiful and we loved the cat (Pussy) and the livestock around. A very peaceful place perfect to discover Cornwall. (F & S Germany)
There is another cottage avalible at the property, please contact me directly for more information.