First and Last Cottages
These personally managed properties have one thing in common – they are all within easy walking distance of a beach. Most of them are in Porthcurno with one in Porthgwarra and two in Sennen Cove.
This area boasts a stunning coastline, unspoilt fishing villages, sheltered coves, rugged moorland, and; warmed by the Gulf Stream, a mild climate.
Escape the hustle and bustle and indulge in watersports, walking the coastal path, birdwatching, the lively arts scene, visiting sub-tropical gardens and eating fabulous food. Wonder at England's most westerly point, Land’s End, enjoy a performance at the Minack Theatre which uses the ocean as a backdrop, or venture across the causeway to St. Michael’s Mount. Choose to do everything or nothing!
- Range from contemporary apartments for two up to 4 bedroom houses for 8
- All with free wi-fi and linen and towels provided
- Cot and highchair on request
- ¾ of the portfolio accepts pets
- All have allocated parking
- Accessibility information is included in individual property descriptions on the website
- Short breaks available
- Porthcurno - the beach here is spectacular, with white sand which is made up almost entirely of tiny, 30,000 year old seashells extending well below the water line, giving the sea a bright turquoise colour.
- Porthgwarra – a secluded sandy fishing cove adjacent to the South West Coastal Path, popular with birdwatchers
- Sennen Cove – a wide sandy beach popular with families and surfers
- Minack Theatre
- Land’s End
- Geevor Tin Mine
- St. Michael’s Mount
- Trengwainton Gardens
- South West Coastal Path
- Ben Tunnicliffe, Sennen Cove
- No. 2 Fore Street, Mousehole
- Ben’s Kitchen, Marazion
- The Old Coastguard, Marazion