pets and children. Near the Minack Theatre.
Staying at The Lookout
- Freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Washing machine, tumble dryer
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ideal for pets and children
- Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Ideal for walking
- The sitting room is dual aspect and is bright and modern
- Wood burner
- TV, video, board games
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Dining room with adjoining kitchen
- Bathroom is on the ground floor down 3 steps
- Bath with electric shower over
- The 3 bedrooms are on the first floor
- 1 x double, 1 x single and 1 x 2 single beds, a cot and a camp bed if required
All rooms have views of open countryside, much of which is owned by the National Trust. A gate at the bottom leads into a stunning bluebell walk in springtime. There is private off road parking for 3 cars.
The Lookout formerly a coastguard cottage is situated close to the beautiful Penberth valley in the southern most tip of cornwall. The village is famous for the rocking stone 'Logan Rock'. It also boasts the four hundred year old Logan Rock Inn which has a children's room and serves excellent food.
Treen is situated close to the beautiful Penberth Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty. The surrounding area is blessed with unspoilt coves, stunning beaches and spectacular walks both coastal and inland.
Lands End is approx three miles from the cottage with Sennen Cove beyond. Penzance is approx fifteen minutes away by car and St Ives approx thirty minutes.
- St Michael's Mount
- Land's End
- Minack Theatre
- Tate St Ives
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
- Geevor Tin Mine
- Trereife House
- Trengwainton Garden
- Lamorna Cove
- Sennen Cove
- Porth Chapel