Trewellard Manor Farm
Trewellard Manor Farm is just off the wonderfully scenic coast road from St.Ives to Lands’ End on the edge of Trewellard village. This part of Cornwall is generally accepted as the most unspoilt area of the country with its magnificent mining relics and its Celtic past. Fans of the Poldark tv show will recognise the nearby locations, used for the mining scenes.
Geevor Heritage Centre is just a few hundred yards away where you can journey deep underground into the mine as is the National Trust’s Levant steam engine which may be seen working on certain days. Cape Cornwall Golf & Country Club, thee miles distant, is open to all. It’s a stunning & challenging golf course overlooking the wild Atlantic and England's only cape.
Trewellard village provides a choice of restaurants & three pubs all within walking distance. There’s also local stores, pottery and a craft shop. St. Just a short drive or bus ride away having its own selection of shops, restaurants & pubs. Our attractive cottages have been converted from original farm buildings to provide a very comfortable & well-equipped holiday home for you. From the moment you step into your cottage with flowers & wine awaiting, you will begin to relax and enjoy your holiday.
Our two cottages are fully equipped to a high standard with Wi.Fi , T.V., DVD/ C.D./radio, night storage heating and multi fuel stove for chillier days, Shower over baths, kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, full size cooker, dishwasher & washing machine. Tariff includes all fuel, linen & towels.
Sorry but we do not accept pets.
Parking is available by both cottages.
In the grounds of the farmhouse we have an outdoor heated swimming pool (open June, July and August). There is a grass area for leisure with children's swings.
Cowslip: A wonderfully spacious cottage sleeping up to 5 persons. Double, twin and single bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. Dining room, kitchen and sitting room. Patio area outside with parking space. Ocean views from upper rooms.
Barncott: A detached cottage for two. The Couples favourite with spacious accommodation and galleried bedroom. Set in its own grounds with lawned area and parking.
- Cliff walks to Pendeen lighthouse, Boat Cove & Portherras Cove. Easy drive aways:
- Sennen Cove - A Great beach, popular with surfers.
- St.Ives - Tate Gallery plus lots of small galleries, super beaches, good restaurants
- Lands End - A must for most!
- Porthcurno - Lovely beach & Telegraph museum
- Minack Clifftop Theatre - not to be missed.
- Penzance - Harbour, day trips to the Scilly Isles by Scillonian.
- Penlee House Gallery.
- Lands End airport. Day trips to the Scillies or scenic flights.
- A bit longer drive the amazing Eden Project.
- Marazion with its causeway leading to the stunning St. Michael's Mount