Mousehole and Penberth Bungalows are set in the grounds of historic Kenegie Manor, which overlooks Mounts Bay in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Situated just outside the village of Gulval, they are ideally placed for exploring the whole of West Cornwall with St. Ives 17 minutes away and Penzance eight. The nearest beach, affording views towards St. Michael's Mount, is less than a mile away.
Each bungalow sleeps four in one double-bedded room and one twin-bedded room. Mousehole Bungalow also has a sofa bed for an additional two people and can accommodate pets whilst Penberth Bungalow is suitable for four people and is pet-free.
In addition each bungalow has:
· Open plan lounge and dining area
· Well-equipped kitchen
· 32” flat screen television and DVD player
· Tiled shower room with corner shower, dual-flush toilet and vanity unit
· South-facing patio with outdoor furniture
· Own parking space next to the bungalow
· Additional parking for a second or larger car only a short distance away
· Stunning sunsets and sea views from Penberth Bungalow
· Beds made up with high quality white-striped bed linen.
· Poolside coffee and snack bar
· Children’s play area
· Tennis courts
· Putting green
· Licensed bar serving breakfasts and meals
· Pool table and amusements in the bar
· Free WiFi internet access in the clubhouse area
· Small shop selling groceries and souvenirs
· 11 acres of parkland – you are free to wander and admire the views and the planting.
Our bungalows are a real home from home and your stay can be as fun-filled or as peaceful as you want, but don't just take our word for it. Here is what one family wrote at the end of their stay at Mousehole Bungalow –
“Just packed up, ready for our on-going adventure. Thank you so much for making our stay so homely. Every comfort catered for & the updates done, just brilliant. You will certainly see us again … how about next week?!!!!”