Gwel an Mor Resort
Experience the best of Cornwall at Gwel an Mor, North Cornwall. This is luxury self catering where you enjoy the kind of personal service, comfort and style usually only associated with a top hotel.
Staying at Gwel an Mor
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym
- Two beautiful treatment rooms in the Wellbeing Spa
- Enjoy facials, wraps, hot stone massage and more
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Tennis court
- Bike hire
- Wildlife experiences at Feadon Farm offering great outdoor activities
- 5 star Scandinavian style holiday lodges
- Beautifully crafted out of timber
- Set in stunning landscaped grounds
- Reverse level layout
- Inspiring views of the Cornish coast and the Atlantic ocean
- Upstairs open plan living room/kitchen/dining areas designed to maximize the panoramic sea views
- Doors leading onto a balcony
- Airy master bedroom with access to a decked area
- A kingsize bed and en-suite bathroom
- A further one or two fabulous twin bedrooms share a main bathroom
- The stunning interior is beautifully decorated with high quality contemporary furnishings and fittings
- Flat screen TV, Freeview channels, broadband (WiFi and wired)
- Some lodges have a wood burning fire
- Soak in your own bubbling hot tub
The Resataurant and bar
The Terrace Bar & Restaurant with far reaching views of the Atlantic ocean is open from 11am until late offering a delicious locally sourced menu with daily specials. If you fancy a night in without cooking, why not use the take away service and have a fabulous meal delivered to your lodge?
The 5 star resort is located close to the north coast village of Portreath, with its family friendly beach (10 minute walk or 2 minute drive). Gwel an Mor is ideally positioned to explore many of Cornwall’s favourite destinations, with stunning beaches, wonderful walks and spectacular scenery close by. The award winning resort, with a recognized reputation for high standards and excellent service, offers plenty of on site facilities.
- Minack Theatre
- St Michael's Mount
- Tate St Ives
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
- Tehidy Country Park
- Cornwall Tourism Awards 2014/15 - Wildlife Friendly Business of the Year - Gold Award
- Cornwall Tourism Awards 2014/15 - Holiday Resort of the Year - Bronze Award
- Visit England Awards for Excellence 2014 - Holiday Village of the Year - Silver Award
- South West Tourism Awards 2013/14 - Holiday Park of the Year - Bronze Award
- Cornwall Tourism Awards 2012 - Outstanding Customer Service Award
Visit our Special Offers page for any current deals
Hop to it! Book early to hunt down a fabulous Easter deal...
Short breaks for Easter start from just £525 when you book early before 28th February 2015, and include Gwel an Mor’s free children's Easter Egg hunt and free dining for children aged 12 and under in the Terrace Restaurant!
Call now on 01209 842354 to book or for more information, quoting offer code EA0115.