Trevalgan Holiday Barns
1.5 miles from St Ives and just off the spectacular road between St Ives and Zennor. Enjoy walking the farm trail and coastal path or relax in the 4 star accommodation.
Staying at Trevalgan Holiday Barns
- All electricity for hot water, cooking, heating and lighting is included in the holiday price
- The beds are made ready for your arrival
- Your car can be parked close beside your accommodation.
- Flat Screen Colour Television
- DVD Player
- DAB radio with iPod / iPhone dock
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Outside sitting area with table & chairs
- Non-allergenic duvets & pillows
From Trevalgan it is very easy to join the challenging coastal footpath. Walk to the sleepy village of Zennor, picnic on the way or visit TheTinners Arms, a real country pub. Walk the other way along the coast path to bustling St Ives with its cobbled streets and pretty harbour. There is a less strenuous walk across the higher fields to both places.
St Ives is just 1.5 miles, away by road, with tea rooms, restaurants, pubs and takeaways. Visit interesting little shops the many art galleries including the famous Tate and the beautiful sandy beaches. Porthminster Beach is perfect for families, Porthmeor for surfers and the harbour for building sandcastles with the children or simply people watching.
- Tate St Ives
- Barbara Hepworth Museum
- St Ives School of Painting
- Paradise Park and Jungle
- St Michael's Mount
- Geevor Tin Mine
- Trengwainton Garden
- Land's End
- The Lizard