St Michael's Hotel & Spa
St Michael's Hotel & Spa Hotel
A stylish hotel in Falmouth situated on the beautiful Cornish coast, with stunning sea views across sub tropical gardens and a sandy "Blue Flag" beach to the glittering ocean and coastline beyond. A contemporary oasis in which to relax unwind and indulge. After a £4 million refurbishment by owners, Nigel & Julie Carpenter, St Michael's hotel in Cornwall has won many awards and is a haven of calm and relaxation set within its own four acres of picturesque sub –tropical gardens.
- Set in sub-tropical gardens
- Sublime views of Falmouth Bay
- A short stroll from the historic town of Falmouth
- Overlooking the golden sands of Gyllyngvase beach
About St Michael's Hotel & Spa
- Four star luxury
- Nine types of well-equipped rooms and suites to suit all needs
- Over 60 en suite bedrooms from sea views and cabins to suites and singles
- Our pretty balconies and terraces, with sunset vistas
- Flat screen TV
- Pocket spring beds
- Fabulous restaurant
- Superb spa
- A large heated indoor swimming pool,
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room
- Well equipped fitness suite
- A wide range of treatments and therapies
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Explore the gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan
- Discover Pendennis Castle
- Be entertained at Minack Theatre
- Visit Roskilly's - the home of delicious ice cream
- Take the train and visit Truro Cathedral + shopping
- Hire a classic Morgan convertible and go touring
- Explore the Fal River
- Enjoy the beaches
The Flying Fish Restaurant
The Flying Fish Restaurant is an AA Rosette and award winning restaurant, offering an exciting range of dishes based upon what is fresh and in season. The Flying Fish was selected to feature in the renowned Harden’s UK Restaurants Guide and also won Restaurant of the Year (Bronze) at the Cornwall Tourism Awards.
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach
In summary, St Michael’s is the idyllic retreat for holidays, business stays, mini-moons and whistle stopovers.
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2014/15 - Large Hotel of the Year - Bronze Award
Prices from £59.00 to £165.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Bar / licensed
- Swimming pool
- Leisure facilities
- Childrens facilities
- Sea views
- Beach within 2k
Children: Variety of suites, family suites and large double rooms with sofa beds or extra beds to suite all ages and group sizes. Indoor heated pool has a special smaller area for the little ones. Our Flying Fish restaurant accommodates children with a special kids menu.
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Disabled toilets
- Ground floor bedrooms
Staff provide every possible assistance. There is disabled parking space and wheelchair access into the hotel via the Regatta Suite. The restaurant, lounge and some bedrooms are situated on this ground floor level. There is a full wheelchair user/ disabled toilet on the ground floor. The Spa and gardens are one floor below - these facilities are suitable for the ambulant disabled. Currently have one bedroom especially built and equipped with the wheelchair user in mind. Please note there is no lift. For full access statement go to: http://www.stmichaelshotel.co.uk/hotel/documents/StMichaelsHotelSpaAccessStatement_001.pdf "After providing advice on the design of an accessible bathroom, including a wet room space, Room 53 now works superbly for me, but also for many non-disabled, often elderly guests who've also become repeat customers ensuring high annual occupancy. Recognised in 2006 Cornwall Tourism Awards by VisitCornwall, St Michael's has been transformed into one of the finest contemporary hotels in the region . . ." Michael McGrath, specialist advisor to the hotel industry on disability & a wheel chair user with muscular dystrophy. Enjoy South West magazine Our Flying Fish Falmouth Restaurant is pleased to assist those on special diets or with food allergies, eg: Celiacs /Coeliacs, nuts etc. Please let us know at the time of booking that you will require a special diet, and we will inform the kitchen. For the partially sighted we are pleased to provide large print versions of our menu or other literature that may be of interest. Please contact us if you have specific requirements so that we can ensure your stay is comfortable. Please note there is no lift at the hotel Click here to view our Access Statement
Open all year
Take A39 into Falmouth. Following signs for seafront and beaches. At 2nd mini-roundabout, turn right into Pennance Road. At 'T' junction turn left onto Spernan Wyn Road. Take 2nd left onto Stracey Road. Hotel is on your right.