The Trelaske Hotel restaurant
The Trelaske Hotel + restaurant Hotel
The hotel with its award winning restaurant is a haven of peace and tranquility, enjoying the privacy of a superb rural location between Looe and Polperro on the South East coast of Cornwall.
- The hotel is situated on the A387
- Just two miles between the historic fishing ports of Looe and Polperro
About The Trelaske Hotel
The owners have a personal interest to make sure that guests enjoy their stay. With Ross in the kitchen making superb mouth-watering dishes from fresh, seasonal Cornish ingredients and Hazel’s dedicated care and attention to detail – together they work hard to make sure you have an enjoyable stay.
- AA 3 star Hotel
- Over 60 free flat car parking spaces
- The restaurant has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes for the quality and excellence
- Nestling within four acres of beautiful grounds and gardens
- 3 Standard bedrooms with King Size beds (5ft) in the Main House all with balconies
- 4 large, spacious garden bedrooms all with King size beds (5ft)(adjacent to main house) consisting of 2 doubles, 1 triple room and 1 quadruple room
- Baths in all rooms (3 with Jacuzzi)
- Showers in all rooms (2 with walk-in showers all in Main House)
- Built in wardrobes
- Sofas/comfortable seating
- Balconies – all rooms except ground floor which have a patio area with garden views
- Beverage making facilities and cookies
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Complimentary Cornish bottled water on arrival
- Bedroom Compendiums
- Hair dryers
- Internal telephones
- Flat screen televisions with built in DVD player
- Free WIFI internet access (main house only)
- 2 bedrooms suitable for dogs
- DVD Library
- Luxury range of aromatherapy toiletries
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the train to Liskeard
- Enjoy the beachesAA Two Rosetted Restaurant
Experience the freshest seasonal flavours of Looe and the local area in our award winning restaurant. Here at Trelaske we are thrilled to have been awarded 2 AA Rosettes for the quality and consistent excellence of our homemade food and we very much look forward to welcoming you into our restaurant near to Looe & Polperro to taste chef owner Ross's delicious daily changing menu.
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach
In summary, you'll receive a warm welcome all year round whether for short breaks and, of course, longer stays at The Trelaske Hotel and its award-winning restaurant.
Prices from £47.50 to £115.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Childrens facilities
- Beach within 2k
Open all year
Go over Looe Bridge following the signs for Polperro. We are 1.9 miles from the bridge. Turn right signposted Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant. We are 400 yards down the lane.