St Minver Holiday Park - Parkdean
St Minver Holiday Park - Parkdean Caravan, Holiday parks
This beautiful woodland park is located in the grounds of an old manor house and is situated next to three gorgeous Cornish beaches. If you enjoy exploring the area, you’ll find you’re only a short drive from the quaint fishing ports of Padstow and Port Isaac.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the UK Tourism Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes
- Heated indoor swimming pool with toddlers’ pool.
- Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
- Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
- Entertainment venue with nightly entertainment.
- Live family shows and quiz nights at the Showbar Entertainment Venue.
- Pizza & Steakhouse Restaurant and Showbar Entertainment Venue & Bar.
- Indoor soft play area with ball pool.
- Outdoor adventure play area with fun tower, wooden walkway and swings.
- Multi-sports court.
- Pool table, darts and table tennis.
- Nature trails and outdoor picnic areas.
- Surf lessons on nearby Polzeath Beach.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Pet friendly accommodation.
- And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Prices from £199.00 to £1 799.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
From Bodmin take A389 to Wadebridge and follow bypass to roundabout with A39. Take B3314 and turn right at mini roundabout heading for Port Isaac. After 3.5 miles turn left signposted Rock. The Park is 250 yards on right hand side.