The Chalet at Downderry
Welcome to The Chalet At Downderry
Situated in a commanding position with wonderful sea views, The Chalet provides very comfortable holiday rental accommodation for two. The bungalow is positioned on the hillside above the the village of Downderry.
The Chalet Trerieve Lane Downderry Looe Cornwall PL11 3JU
tel: 01752 407955
About The Chalet
- Large living room / bedroom
- Flat screen TV with Freeview and Playstation
- DVD/CD Player and readio
- Small well-fitted kitchen with elctric cooker
- Shower room with electric shower
- Terrace with table and chairs and fabulous sea views
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take a walk along the beach to Seaton (watch the tide times)
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach
OPEN: APRIL TO OCTOBER
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.