The Penthouse - Falmouth
Welcome to The Penthouse, Falmouth
With a 50ft balcony commanding sensational views across the Fal Estuary and Roseland Peninsula. Packet Quays is an elegant and exclusive waterfront development, originally built in the 17th century as home to the famous Falmouth Packet ships, carrying mail to Europe and the Caribbean. This stylish maritime location is conveniently situated just three minutes walk from Falmouth town centre, the Royal Cornwall Yacht Club and ferries to St Mawes and Flushing.
The Penthouse - Falmouth 7 Victoria Quay The Packet Quays Falmouth Cornwall TR11 2UD
tel: 07725 562563
- Sea View
- Beach Nearby
- Prime waterfront location in Falmouth
- Excellent holiday base for exploring South Cornwall
- Magnificent, Uninterrupted Sea Views
- Spectacular Private Waterfront Balconies
- Double Glazed Floor to Ceiling Panoramic Glass Doors & Windows
- Luxurious Bathrooms & Kitchens
- 50" Cinema Style Flat Screen TVs
- Free Wifi
- Exclusive and Private, yet only 5 Minutes Walk to Restaurants & Shops
- Free Private On-Site Parking
- High Specification Facilities - Dishwisher/ Washing Machine/ CD Player/ DVD Player
- All Bed Linen & Bathroom Towels Provided
“The Penthouse in Packet Quays is amazing and very welcoming, and such a perfect location in the heart of Falmouth.”Nadia Phillips
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore Trebah Gardens or Glendurgan Gardens
- Try kayaking to Frenchman's Creek
- Go on a sea-fishing trip
- Walk along the South West Coast Path
- Visit the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Discover Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Go back in time at Pendennis Castle
- Visit Truro Cathedral and shops
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach
OPEN: ALL YEAR
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.