Haven Holidays - Riviere Sands Holiday Park
The park sits on a short stretch of cliff boasting a fantastic range of family activities, swimming pools and top of the range caravans.
The caravans range from Standard (value models) to Prestige (for that bit of extra luxury) and everthing in between. All the caravans include a fully-equipped modern fitted kitchen, gas fire in the lounge, television, and all your gas, water and electricity.
Across the bay is stylish St Ives, where artists have always gathered to capture the magic of the Cornish coast. The South West Coastal Path winds between the dunes, where you can play, splash in the waves and learn to surf or paddle board. All in a breathtakingly beautiful location. For family attractions, visit the Minack Theatre, Tate St Ives, St Michael's Mount and Geevor Tin Mine.
- Stunning sea views
- Great surfing and paddle boarding lessons nearby
- The park has an indoor and outdoor pool with a slide
- Fantastic Cornish-style café offering traditional cream teas
- The Bluff Inn beside the park has a grassy terrace, with views over the Atlantic
- You’ll find plenty to keep the kids happy here; from the adventure playground to activities such as crazy golf, fencing and archery