Digital advertising opportunities
We create inspired digital communications, high quality content and marketing across a variety of platforms reaching over 4.6 million customers globally - and there are lots of opportunities for you to get involved and benefit from our reach.
Advertise on visitcornwall.com
- www.visitcornwall.com is Cornwall’s shop window to the world
- Seen globally by over 4.6 million visitors every year and this is growing fast
- Top in Google for many Cornwall related holiday phrases
- Cornwall’s strongest online presence attracting up to 1,000,000 page views per month researching their holidays and leisure breaks
- Advertising is a great way of guaranteeing visitors see your business first and that you are top of mind when they plan their trip
Advertising opportunities available:
- Full product page on www.visitcornwall.com, including photos and map entries and video
- Banner adverts that run for up to 13 weeks - members discount applies
- Sponsored features that run for up to 13 weeks (example below) - members discount applies
- Super Premium Video Adverts that run for up to 13 weeks - members discount applies
- e-Newsletter Adverts are thematic and are a single send - members discount applies
- Industry e-Newsletter Adverts - Advertise to our industry subscriber base - members discount applies
Sponsored Feature Adverts
Super Premium Video Advert
Advertise in the Visit Cornwall newsletter
Our newsletters are sent to a database of 270,000+ subscribers. Each newsletter has our latest blog posts, videos, what's on, competitions and space for 6 standard adverts with direct links to advertisers own websites as well as space for a banner advert. There's lots of back links to our website and social media sites to encourage people to find out more about what's happening in Cornwall.
The price to appear in the e-Newsletters are £130 plus VAT.
It is vital to book ahead to get the newsletter you need to fit in with your own marketing schedules!
May to July 2021 Titles Here
Find out more by contacting us on 01872 276 529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org