To celebrate the release of The Kid Who Would Be King on Blu-ray™ and DVD, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment have teamed up with Visit Cornwall and Trevornick Holiday Park for a chance to win a week’s holiday in Cornwall plus a copy of the film on Blu-ray™
Old-school magic meets the modern day in this epic adventure! Alex is just a bullied kid until he discovers Excalibur, the legendary Sword in the Stone. Now, his friends (and his enemies) must become knights and join the wizard Merlin (Patrick Stewart) to fight the wicked Morgana (Rebecca Ferguson). With the future at stake, Alex must show courage he never dreamed he had!
Partly filmed on Cornwall's Bodmin Moor, where places like King Arthur's Hall and Dozmary Pool can still be found, your holiday at Trevornick will allow you to visit these places plus Tintagel where Arthur's castle is supposed to have been sited. or you could just relax at the park!
The weeks holiday is to be taken during August 2020 and will be in a pre-pitched Eurotent at Trevornick Holiday Park. You’ll find everything you need for stress-free camping in Cornwall with the ultimate creature comforts so you can embrace the Cornish saltwater lifestyle.
Our Eurotents all have three bedrooms. There is one double bedroom and two single bedrooms with the ability to add an extra bed if needed, accommodating up to 6 people. Bring your own sleeping bags and pillows for the ultimate camping experience. Dog friendly options are available so no need to leave a member of the family at home.
The spacious living and dining area with seating makes for the perfect base to start and end your day. Gather the family here to play games, watch TV or plan a film night with Trevornick’s on-site movie channel.
It’s handy to know that our Eurotents come with just about everything you need. Make use of the fully equipped kitchen with a gas stove, microwave, non-electric kettle, full-size fridge, crockery, pots pans and utensils. You can also bring a BBQ for the authentic camping experience and dine al fresco on the picnic bench found outside your tent.
After a day of exploring the North Cornwall Coast, our Eurotents’ waterproof floors and storage areas with hanging space, to keep your belongings clean and the sand at bay.
All of the Eurotents are equipped with gas and electricity, as well as internal lighting. For members of the group who enjoy life’s modern luxuries, additional electric sockets are also provided. A water carrier can also be found in your home away from home.
10 x runners-up will also receive 1 x Blu-ray™ of The Kid Who Would Be King.
Terms and Conditions
- The Blu-rays™ will be sent out to the winners, once the competition closes at 23.59 on 21/07/2019.
- To enter this competition simply enter your details at www.visitcornwall.com
- Closing date for entries is 21/07/2019 at 23:59
- This competition is only open to residents of the UK except for employees and agencies of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Visit Cornwall and Trevornick Holiday Park.
- Entrants must supply a name, address and valid e-mail address. Only one entry is valid per person.
- No other entry methods will be accepted.
- The winners will be selected at random by an independent person at Visit Cornwall, winner must respond within 48 hours after contact to accept prize. Winners will receive prize within 2 weeks of acceptance.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
- The promoter’s decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the Blu-ray is damaged, a replacement will be sourced and provided to the winner.
- Promoter: Visit Cornwall (CIC), 30 Boscawen Street, Truro, Cornwall TR1 2QQ
- By providing personally identifiable information when entering this free prize draw, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Visit Cornwall and Trevornick Holiday Park may use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. You may receive communications from each business, although you can unsubscribe at any time, if you wish to do so.
- Neither Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Visit Cornwall or Trevornick Holiday Park will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individual.