Fans of the hit BBC One series, Poldark, can now take their love for Ross, Cornwall and Cornish mining way beyond the screen with an awesome new app from Visit Cornwall that digs deep into the heart of Poldark’s Cornwall.
Available to download for FREE from the App Store in iOS and Android format, the Experience Poldark app is packed full of ideas, gossip and fun information to offer a fully immersive Poldark experience.
As well as a where’s where guide to the key filming spots from around Cornwall, it delves into the places that fired up Wintson Graham’s imagination and lifts the lid on filming secrets. There’s also juicy titbits from the cast and crew on their love for Cornwall, along with a side kick of Cornish humour to break down the Poldark lingo.
The Experience Poldark app includes:
- A guide to film locations and places in Cornwall that feature in the latest TV adaptation and original Poldark books by Winston Graham
- Poldark inspired activities and things to do
- Poldark related places to stay
- Suggested Poldark self-guided tours
- A public transport guide to Poldark’s Cornwall
- Poldark inspired walks, including editions for Poldark fans of the young and four-legged variety
- A ‘proper job’ Poldark lingo decoder
- Cast comments and Cornwall lowdown
- Essential travel tips
A must-have for fans of the hugely popular series, the Experience Poldark app is an unbeatable travel companion for a Poldark inspired trip to Cornwall and is equally compelling for simply finding out more about the real locations behind lens.