Cornwall Airport Newquay
You can fly to Cornwall from airports around the UK, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Portugal and Spain. Cornwall Airport Newquay currently has year round flights from London Heathrow, Manchester, Dublin, Alicante, Leeds-Bradford and Southend Airport, with additional routes in the summer season from Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Doncaster-Sheffield, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Glasgow, and Newcastle (Flybe); Cork (Aer Lingus); Faro (Ryanair); Stuttgart and Dusseldorf (Eurowings); and Copenhagen (SAS).
The Airport also offers year-round onward connectivity to the Isles of Scilly with Skybus.
Flying to Cornwall offers an attractive alternative to the long and sometimes frustrating journey by train or car, our aim is to get you to Cornwall quickly and with less hassle.
Services & Facilities
- Free WiFi within the terminal.
- Two Coffee Republic Cafés offering fresh coffee, cold drinks, sandwiches, snacks and cakes.
- Passenger assistance service and accessibility for reduced mobility; disabled access (step-free), parking and toilets, wheelchairs and Aviramp.
- Car parking close to the terminal, the airport offers 30 minutes free parking.
- Cornish gift shop located in departures offering a great selection of Cornish wine and spirits as well as other local food and souvenir products.
- Enjoy the comforts of ‘The Lounge’ and relax in style with sofa style seating and peace and quiet. The Lounge is a private room within departures where guests can enjoy complimentary refreshments; tea/coffee, alcoholic /soft drinks and snacks. Entry can be booked on the day at the airport Information Desk.
- Two car hire companies; Hertz and Europcar are located just outside the Arrivals Terminal.
- Official onsite taxi service available with Coastline Travel Cornwall. Taxis can be booked in advance or on arrival.
- A team of highly trained and friendly staff to help you through your Airport journey.