Cornwall Airport Newquay
You can fly to Cornwall from airports around the UK, Ireland, Germany and Spain. Cornwall Airport Newquay currently has year round daily flights from London Gatwick and Manchester with additional seasonal routes (between March and October) from Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Doncaster-Sheffield, Edinburgh, London Stansted, and Newcastle (Flybe); Dublin (Aer Lingus); Alicante and Frankfurt-Hahn (Ryanair); and Dusseldorf (Eurowings).
A new year-round route from Leeds-Bradford is expected to start in June 2016 with Flybe.
The Airport also offers year-round onward connectivity to the Isles of Scilly with Skybus.
Flying to Cornwall offers an attractive alternative to the long and sometimes frustrating journey by train or car, our aim is to get you to Cornwall quickly and with less hassle.
Services & Facilities
- Free WiFi within the terminal.
- Two Coffee Republic Cafés offering fresh coffee, cold drinks, sandwiches, snacks and cakes.
- Passengers with Reduced Mobility Service involves passenger assistance and accessibility for reduced mobility; disabled access (step-free), parking and toilets, wheelchairs and Aviramp.
- Two car parks only yards from the terminal and if someone if picking you up, the airport offers 60 minutes free parking.
- Cornish gift shop located in departures offering a great selection of traditional local merchandise and produce.
- Enjoy the comforts of ‘The Lounge’ and relax in style with sofa style seating and peace and quiet. The Lounge is a private room within departures where guests can enjoy complimentary refreshments; tea/coffee, alcoholic /soft drinks and snacks. The area screens a news channel, offers a selection of reading material, has private work stations and free WiFi. Entry can be booked on the day at the airport Information Desk.
- Two car hire companies; Hertz and Europcar are located just outside the Arrivals Terminal.
- Official onsite taxi service available with Coastline Travel Cornwall. You can either pre-book and receive a discount or book upon arrival.
- The airport has highly trained staff that are available to help you throughout your time at the airport with the aim of making your journey stress free. The team has been recognised as a World Host Accredited Company, following a staff training programme to deliver exceptional customer service.