SUP in a BAG (Stand Up Paddleboard)
Seemingly walking on water, standing up is surprisingly easy to master and after just 10 minutes most people are moving around with ease.
SUP in a Bag provides memorable Stand Up Paddleboard adventures throughout mid Cornwall.
- Specialising in SUP for novices and beginners
- Fun, friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Quality equipment from Red Paddle Co
- Family friendly with parent and child packages available
- An opportunity to see the local wildlife including seals in their natural habitat
- A choice of stunning coastal and river locations
- Luxury and special occasion options
SUP is for anyone who is able to walk a mile comfortably.
Rivers and Creeks – Truro & Helford
The tree lined emerald waters provide access to hidden Cornwall. Wave at fellow mariners, rest on an historic quay, pass thatched cottages, D-day landing launch sites, admire stately homes, pass over bass nursery sites, travel through special habitats such as salt marshes or catch a fleeting glimpse of a kingfisher.
Coastal – Portreath, the Lizard & Durgan
The dramatic coastline offers a stunning back drop to any adventure. Visit secluded beaches, paddle through caves, watch shoals pass under you, explore rock gardens, find a shipwreck, glide over kelp forests and just maybe a seal will pop up and join in the fun.
Guided SUP Tours
“Finding the glassy water and investigating the nooks and crannies was a huge highlight.”
Join a scheduled tour, or create your own adventure with 4 or more people. Discuss your ideas with us and SUP in a Bag will bring them to life. Tours vary from 2 hours to multiple days.
Luxury / Special Occasion Tours
- Tell us about your ideas and interests
- Take a Baker Tom picnic to a remote beach
- Stop for lunch at the Pandora Inn
- Pick up from your waterside accommodation
- Return journey by water-taxi
SUP Tasters / Lessons
At 1.5 hours long, tasters are an ideal introduction to Stand Up Paddleboarding techniques through fun activities. There are Parent and Child, and 3 lesson packages available.
SUP Family Fun
Accommodating families with children from 4 years old, this flexible package, allows the addition of a canoe or sit on top.
- SUP in a Bag delivers Paddleboard packages to your door.
- Fits in a rucksack for easy storage and transport in the boot of a car.
- Advice on places to paddle, local conditions and site specific safety
- Choose to mess around at one of your favourite spots or plan a self-guided journey
- Multi-day hire deals
- Tour and Hire packages
- Free delivery within 15 miles of St Agnes
Testimonials and Reviews
People say some nice things about SUP in a Bag, we have an excellent Trip Advisor rating and 5 star Facebook reviews.
Check out the website or like them on Facebook to get updates and special offers. Get in touch to discuss your SUP in a Bag Adventure