Quay Art in Padstow
Expect The Unexpected
Quay Art is an independent family run gallery and an exciting new addition to Padstow in Cornwall. With close relationships to a number of fine art publishers as well as individual artists, this large gallery offers a very diverse range of contemporary art.
This includes original paintings, limited editions, glass and bronze sculptures as well as handmade jewellery and ceramics from local, national and international artists who are often exclusive to Quay Art in Cornwall.
So if you are looking for something different whether a traditional landscape, abstract mixed media or urban pop art this modern gallery is well worth a visit particularly as they take great pride not only in the variety and quality of their art but also the personal service they provide to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase.
The staff are very helpful and advice is always forthcoming so you can make an informed decision when either trying to match your decor, make a statement in a particular room or buying art for investment. Quay Art offers a Try Before You Buy service for local art lovers as well as a personal Wedding Gift List ; Commissions Service ; Payment Plans and Interest Free Finance to spread the cost over time ; as well as Free Delivery nationwide.
Open every day throughout the year, there is now plenty of opportunity to browse a modern and extraordinary range of art for your home all at one convenient destination in Padstow or online to view at your convenience.
Make sure you visit Quay Art soon!
Their Principal Artists and Categories include
- Abstract art from Andrei Protsouk, Chris DeRubeis, Graham Lester, Kevin Bandee and Susi Whittaker.
- Fantasy art from Alberto Martinez, Dean Fox, Derrick Fielding, Garry Floyd, John Afflick, Keith Drury, Marie Wrightson, Mark Davies and Mike Jackson.
- Floral & Natural art from Alex Jawdokimov, Emma Nicholson, Jean Picton, Kimberley Harris, Robert Cox, Rozanne Bell and Victoria France.
- Humourous art from Chris Chapman, Craig Everett, Dale Bowen, Leigh Lambert, Michael Abrams and Simon Drew.
- Illustrations from Anita Jeram, Barbara Firth, Beatrix Potter, Roald Dahl and Quentin Blake.
- Land, Sea & Cityscapes from Allan Morgan, John Connolly, David Chambers, Duncan Palmar, Jane Hatthaway, John Horsewell, John Russell, Ken Hammond, Lillias Blackie, Michael Claxton, Nick Potter and Nigel Cooke.
- People art from Aman Sagyndyk, David Renshaw, Iain Faulkner, Mark Grieves, Nuria Miro Almarche, Scott Bateman, Sean Durkin and Terry Bradley.
- Still Life from AJ Callan and Martin Taylor.
- The Life Tree from Lisa Beta.
- Urban & Pop Art from Ben Payne, Chris Morgan, Courty, Ellis, Harry Bunce, JJ Adams
- Joe Murtagh, Lhouette, Paul Oz, Rourke, Snik and Zombiedan
- Wildlife from Ben Wainwright, Katy Dobson, Ruby Keller and Simon Wright
- Brian Arthur – Bird Marine & Dog Bronzes
- Chris Barela – Turtle & Octopus Bronzes
- Clive Maddison – Wire Tree Sculptures
- Darren Evanes – Recycled Metal
- Matt Buckley – Edge Sculptures
- Richard Satava – Glass Jellyfish
- Tim Cotterill – Bird, Gecko, Frog & Koi Bronzes