Paradise Park and JungleBarn
Set around sheltered Victorian gardens, Paradise Park is home to tropical birds plus otters, red pandas, red squirrels and a fantastic fun farm. It’s perfect for animal-lovers, garden-lovers and is great for energetic young children.
Featuring an all weather JungleBarn indoor play centre plus over 1,000 birds including eagles, parrots, owls, flamingos, hornbillls plus Red pandas, Otters, farm animals, Red squrriels to see around the park grounds, this is a must-visit.
- Penguin photocalls in the summer season (Easter to October)
- All year round family fun in the JungleBarn indoor play centre (discount entry after 3pm in the winter. Please see the Park's website for full details.)
- Daily feeding times with penguins, otters and in the summer see flying displays with eagles, owls and parrots and more.
- Close encounters at the summer shows and daily events
- The Mini Jungle Express train in the summer, and other school holidays weather permitting.
- 'Parrot Jungle' walk with pools and boardwalks.
Home of the World Parrot Trust charity, Paradise Park Wildlife Sanctuary is a great choice for a day out - worthwhile conservation work and entertaining for all ages. The JungleBarn has four wildlife-themed rooms great for birthday parties - call for a party pack to the JungleBarn direct on 01736 758721. Open all year at 10am. Infoline: (01736) 751020
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2014/15 - Wildlife and Marine Attraction of the Year - Bronze Award
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2016/2017 - Wildlife Friendly Business Toursim Award - Highly Commended
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2018/2019 - Wildlife Friendly Business Toursim Award - Bronze Award
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2019/2020 - Wildlife Friendly Business Toursim Award - Highly Commended
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2019/2020 - Large Visitor Attraction of the Year - Finalist
FREE PARKING – plenty of parking is available
All new Halloween Quiz 19th October to 3rd November
Follow the pumpkin trail as you creep around the Park to win your spooky reward.
The following three events take place during the main Cornwall October Half Term 19th to 27th October.
1) This year the Jungle Express Train has gone all ghostly. There’s a small extra charge (£1) for a train ride and you’ll need to have steady nerves as you enter the tunnel!
2) During the ‘Flight of Rainbows’ experience at 2pm there is the option to buy small pots of gooey nectar (£1) to feed the forty plus Lorikeets that come swooping out from their enclosure down onto the awaiting crowd. It’s a fantastic experience! In the walk-through ‘Australian Aviaries’ in the walled garden.
3) Join in carrot feeding the animals in the Fun Farm at 11am.
Other daily events include Otter feeding and meet one of our friendly penguins at the ‘photocall’ session after the Penguin feeding. For more details of the daily events please click here.
Immerse yourself and burn off some energy with fun and excitement in the indoor JungleBarn play zone – tube slides, squeeze rollers and roller poles, spinning steps, Astra slide, the Big Blue, Drop and Double Drop slides, and special toddlers’ soft play area.
Kid's Halloween Disco Friday 25th October
The popular Kid’s Halloween Disco returns from 3-6pm on Friday 25th October with fancy dress competition, spooky food and pumpkin soup!
Prizes for best fancy dress… will you be a zombie, witch, skeleton, monster? Plus tasty spooky food and pumpkin soup available in the Otter Pool Cafe!
Tickets (available to buy at reception on the day) for the disco are for a child (from age 3) just £5.00 and for adults just £3.99 or you can use your Return or Season Tickets.
More event details available on the website www.paradisepark.org.uk