Paradise Park Wildlife Sanctuary & JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre
Your family will love a day in Paradise...!
An Award-winning wildlife sanctuary with tropical birds, set around sheltered Victorian gardens, plus the JungleBarn indoor play center, making a great day out for all the family.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL - use code VISITCORNWALL to save £1 per person when booking online.
Full details of the various ticket options including PARK ONLY and PARK AND JUNGLEBARN tickets are available here.
Fun for all the family...
Over 1,200 stunning birds including flamingos, penguins, macaws, toucans, plus, beautiful Red pandas, rare Red squirrels, playful Asian otters, cute donkeys and much more.
A new Paradise experience with amazing new species to see plus all your favourites to revisit. There are delicious takeaway food options from our Otter Pool Café.
We continue to keep a limit so everyone can comfortably enjoy the Park and JungleBarn Play Centre and feel safe. We still require visitors to wear a face-covering in all indoor areas including the JungleBarn Play Centre, plus we will have sanitiser stations and distanced picnic tables and benches spread out around the Park.
- The otters and penguins feeding happens twice a day so you may well be lucky enough to be nearby when these animals are fed by the keepers.
- Dinosaur Quiz Trail In between meeting the birds in the aviaries you can explore the grounds on your own dinosaur expedition. Search for the dinosaurs and their eggs, answer all the questions and we will award you our special 'Paradise Park Professor of Palaeontology' certificate! The Quiz Trail runs until 31st March 2022.
- For October only 2pm Flight of the Rainbows’ has been reintroduced. You have the option to buy a ticket (£1.25) when you arrive at the Park for a small pot of rich nectar to feed the forty plus Lorikeets that come swooping out from their enclosure down onto the awaiting crowd. It’s a fantastic experience! In the walk-through ‘Australian Aviaries’ in the walled garden.
- The 'Tropics' is our new open-air development which is home to tropical birds in spacious flights. More info here.
- The JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre with giant slides, spinning discs, rope bridge, ladders, Astra Slide, the Big Blue, Drop and Double Drop slides and much more (To use the Indoor JungleBarn Play Centre you must book ‘PARK & JUNGLEBARN’ tickets and select a session time. Please see the booking page for more info.)
- In the Paradise Island outdoor play area climb the towers, slide into the 'river' and ride a rocking dolphin in this fun outdoor playground.
- Our walk through Pets Corner with rabbits and guinea pigs is open. It is one way with sanitisers and safety signage.
- Our small Tropical House is open and you will need to wear a face covering. The Tropical House includes Roulouls, Goldie’s Lorikeets and Lilian’s Lovebirds.
- We give away 150 little bags of Goat and Sheep Food a day.
- On good weather days 'Zebedee' our Jungle Express Train may be taken out for a spin! You board the train just by the otter enclosure and set off on a small route round the house grounds (not round the whole Park) through the garden of Glanmor House, through the top section of the Parrot Jungle, then behind the scenes around the back of the house. There is a small charge of £1 per person.
We have a lot more details on what to expect from a visit to Paradise Park here including all the COVID-19 safety measures for the Park and JungleBarn Play Centre (reopening 17th May subject to roadmap guidance at the time).
You can keep up to date with all that is happening behind the scenes at the Park on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram.
We look forward to welcoming you to Paradise Park soon :-)
Plenty of FREE parking. Please use Sat Nav TR27 4HY.
South West Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - Winner of Bronze for 'Large Visitor Attraction of the Year'
South West Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - Commended for the 'Experience of the Year (Active or Learning)' for the Red Panda Experience.
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - GOLD winner of Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2020/2021 - GOLD winner of 'Experience of the Year (Active or Learning) for the Red Panda Experience
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2019/2020 - Large Visitor Attraction of the Year - Bronze Award
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2019/2020 - Wildlife Friendly Business Toursim Award - Highly Commended
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2018/2019 - Wildlife Friendly Business Toursim Award - Bronze Award
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2016/2017 - Wildlife Friendly Business Tourism Award - Highly Commended
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2014/15 - Wildlife and Marine Attraction of the Year - Bronze Award
The the latest info please visit the website www.paradisepark.org.uk
DINOSAUR QUIZ TRAIL until 31st March 2022
In between meeting the birds in the aviaries, you can explore the grounds on your own dinosaur expedition. Search for the dinosaurs and their eggs, answer all the questions and we will award you our special ‘Paradise Park Professor of Palaeontology’ certificate!”
A Spooktacular Creepy Halloween Half Term at Paradise Park 23rd to 31st October
Looking for kids Halloween fun in Cornwall? Paradise Park’s Spooktacular Creepy Halloween Half Term is the perfect place to bring the kids for a fun-filled spooky adventure and wonderful wildlife!
Special appearances by Mark’s Ark with creepy crawly wildlife encounters! See website for dates and times.
- Learn some eerie fascinating facts on the Halloween Pumpkin Trail about scorpion eating birds, silent but deadly nocturnal hunters and much more, and claim your treat!
- Will you survive the Jungle Express Train on its journey through the jungle tunnel (small extra charge and weather permitting).
- Daily Humboldt’s Penguins and Asian Short-clawed Otters feeding times.
- Look out for spooky dinosaurs and skeletons lurking around the Park.
- Free flying bird flights with parrots (weather permitting)
- Spot the extraordinary Pesquet’s Parrot also known as Dracula parrot and look out for some wonderful Halloween inspired enrichment food for the birds and animals!
- Let your little monsters burn off some Halloween excitement in the JungleBarn Indoor Play Centre (please book ‘Park & JungleBarn’ tickets with a play session time).
- We dare you to get in to the spirit of things and come in fancy dress. Post us your Halloween Fancy Dress photos or Halloween selfies taken at Paradise Park, and we will share some on our Social Media pages!
- Tasty delights in the Otter Pool Café.
For all the latest daily events information please click here.
Free Parking and don’t forget great value ‘Return Tickets’ if one day is not enough! Please use Sat Nav TR27 4HY.