Love Your Beach
Running since 2018, Cornwall Wildlife Trust’s Love Your Beach weekend has become a highlight event of the year that brings people together from all walks of life across Cornwall’s communities to make a difference for our coastal environment.
With beach clean events running from Mounts Bay to Bude, the event organisers hope that taking part in Love Your Beach will enable people to feel empowered to make a difference to their local nature, even during winter.
The Love Your Beach events are coordinated by Cornwall Wildlife Trust’s Your Shore Network of marine conservation groups at different locations around the Cornish coast. The events are a great chance to help get your local beach ready for spring whilst also protecting wildlife from the hazards caused by marine plastics and debris that are left on and washed into our beautiful Cornish beaches on a daily basis.
The Love Your Beach 2024 Program is as follows:
Saturday 10th February
- Friends of Fowey Estuary will be at Polkerris Beach from 10 am
- Bude Marine Group will be cleaning Sandymouth Beach at 10:30 am
- Falmouth Marine Conservation will be heading to Swanpool beach at 10:30am
- Newquay Marine Group Will be walking along Porth Beach from 11 am
- Polzeath Marine Conservation Group will be meeting at the Polzeath Marine Centre at 12 pm
- Join Looe Marine Group from 12:30 pm on Seaton Beach
Sunday 11th February
- On Caerhays Beach, you'll find Three Bays Wildlife Group from 10 am
- At Harveys Towans beach, St Ives Marine Group will be cleaning from 10:30
- Helford Marine Conservation Group, the Cornish Seal Sanctuary, and One Bag Beach Clean are collaborating at Helford Passage Beach from 10:30
- Friends of Par Beach will be meeting at the beach hut from 10:30 am
- Mounts Bay Marine Group are joining Grampus Campus for a beach clean at Long Rock from 10:30
- At 11 am you can join Perranporth Marine Group between the surf lifesaving hut and the Watering Hole.
- St Agnes Marine Conservation will gather on Porthtowan from 11 am to spread love for their beach!
Click here for further information.
- Fowey / Bude / Newquay / Polzeath / Looe / St Austell / St Ives / The Helford / Marazion / Perranporth / St Agnes
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.