SUP in a BAG (Stand Up Paddleboard)
Back on the water and taking bookings!!!
Seemingly walking on water, standing up is surprisingly easy to master and after just 10 minutes most people are moving around with ease.
SUP in a Bag provides memorable Stand Up Paddleboard adventures throughout mid Cornwall.
- Specialising in SUP for novices and beginners
- Fun, friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Quality equipment from Red Paddle Co
- Family friendly with parent and child packages available
- An opportunity to see the local wildlife including seals in their natural habitat
- A choice of stunning coastal and river locations
- Luxury and special occasion options
SUP is for anyone who is able to walk a mile comfortably.
Rivers and Creeks – Truro & Helford
The tree lined emerald waters provide access to hidden Cornwall. Wave at fellow mariners, rest on an historic quay, pass thatched cottages, D-day landing launch sites, admire stately homes, pass over bass nursery sites, travel through special habitats such as salt marshes or catch a fleeting glimpse of a kingfisher.
Coastal – Portreath, the Lizard & Durgan
The dramatic coastline offers a stunning back drop to any adventure. Visit secluded beaches, paddle through caves, watch shoals pass under you, explore rock gardens, find a shipwreck, glide over kelp forests and just maybe a seal will pop up and join in the fun.
Guided SUP Tours
“Finding the glassy water and investigating the nooks and crannies was a huge highlight.”
Join a scheduled tour, or create your own adventure with 4 or more people. Discuss your ideas with us and SUP in a Bag will bring them to life. Tours vary from 2 hours to multiple days.
Luxury / Special Occasion Tours
- Tell us about your ideas and interests
- Take a Baker Tom picnic to a remote beach
- Stop for lunch at the Pandora Inn
- Pick up from your waterside accommodation
- Return journey by water-taxi
SUP Tasters / Lessons
At 1.5 hours long, tasters are an ideal introduction to Stand Up Paddleboarding techniques through fun activities. There are Parent and Child, and 3 lesson packages available.
SUP Family Fun
Accommodating families with children from 4 years old, this flexible package, allows the addition of a canoe or sit on top.
- SUP in a Bag delivers Paddleboard packages to your door.
- Fits in a rucksack for easy storage and transport in the boot of a car.
- Advice on places to paddle, local conditions and site specific safety
- Choose to mess around at one of your favourite spots or plan a self-guided journey
- Multi-day hire deals
- Tour and Hire packages
- Free delivery within 15 miles of St Agnes
Testimonials and Reviews
People say some nice things about SUP in a Bag, we have an excellent Trip Advisor rating and 5 star Facebook reviews.
Check out the website or like them on Facebook to get updates and special offers. Get in touch to discuss your SUP in a Bag Adventure