Cornwall Airport Newquay
Flights into and out of Newquay resumed in early May 2021, please check the airports website for up to date information regarding flights.
If you're travelling through the Airport during the G7 Summit 2021 (9th-13th June), we want to reassure you that all scheduled flights will operate as normal, and anyone needing to get to the Airport for a flight, or to pick up of drop off friends and family will be able to do so. However, due to road closures and police check points around the Airport site, we do advise that you allow extra time to get to the Airport during the G7 period as some delays are possible. You can find answers to frequently asked questions about travelling through the Airport during the G7 Summit here
Loganair will fly to and from Aberdeen, Glasgow, Norwich , Inverness, Derry and Newcastle
Blue Islands will be operating services to and from Jersey from 28 June – 1 September
The Airport also offers year-round onward connectivity to the Isles of Scilly with Skybus.
Please check the website for other routes.
Flying to Cornwall offers an attractive alternative to the long and sometimes frustrating journey by train or car, our aim is to get you to Cornwall quickly and with less hassle.
Services & Facilities
- Free WiFi within the terminal.
- Two Coffee Republic Cafés offering fresh coffee, cold drinks, sandwiches, snacks and cakes.
- Passenger assistance service and accessibility for reduced mobility; disabled access (step-free), parking and toilets, wheelchairs and Aviramp.
- Car parking close to the terminal, the airport offers 30 minutes free parking.
- Cornish gift shop located in departures offering a great selection of Cornish wine and spirits as well as other local food and souvenir products.
- Enjoy the comforts of ‘The Lounge’ and relax in style with sofa style seating and peace and quiet. The Lounge is a private room within departures where guests can enjoy complimentary refreshments; tea/coffee, alcoholic /soft drinks and snacks. Entry can be booked on the day at the airport Information Desk.
- Two car hire companies; Hertz and Europcar are located just outside the Arrivals Terminal.
- Official onsite taxi service available with Coastline Travel Cornwall. Taxis can be booked in advance or on arrival.
- A team of highly trained and friendly staff to help you through your Airport journey.