Cornwall Airport Newquay
Flights into and out of Newquay are subject to change, please check the airports website for up to date information regarding flights.
Loganair will fly to and from Aberdeen, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Orkney Is, Isle of Man, Norwich , Inverness, Teeside and Newcastle
Ryanair will fly to Alicante and Faro
Eastern Airways fly to Gatwick and Humberside..
The Airport also offers year-round onward connectivity to the Isles of Scilly with Skybus.
Please check the website for other routes.
Flying to Cornwall offers an attractive alternative to the long and sometimes frustrating journey by train or car, our aim is to get you to Cornwall quickly and with less hassle.
Services & Facilities
- Free WiFi within the terminal.
- Two Coffee Republic Cafés offering fresh coffee, cold drinks, sandwiches, snacks and cakes.
- Passenger assistance service and accessibility for reduced mobility; disabled access (step-free), parking and toilets, wheelchairs and Aviramp.
- Car parking close to the terminal, the airport offers 30 minutes free parking.
- Cornish gift shop located in departures offering a great selection of Cornish wine and spirits as well as other local food and souvenir products.
- Enjoy the comforts of ‘The Lounge’ and relax in style with sofa style seating and peace and quiet. The Lounge is a private room within departures where guests can enjoy complimentary refreshments; tea/coffee, alcoholic /soft drinks and snacks. Entry can be booked on the day at the airport Information Desk.
- Two car hire companies; Hertz and Europcar are located just outside the Arrivals Terminal.
- Official onsite taxi service available with Coastline Travel Cornwall. Taxis can be booked in advance or on arrival.
- A team of highly trained and friendly staff to help you through your Airport journey.