Coast Boat Trips
Coast Boat Trips offer spectacular boat trips exploring Cornwall's landmarks and diverse ecosystems. All Coast tours are an interactive learning experience with expert guides talking about the weather, wildlife, geology and history of Cornwall.
We aim to open up the hearts and minds of the public, in a bid to educate people to protect and preserve our incredible planet. We inspire by exposing the undeniable beauty of our Cornish coastline.
Coast cover the whole of the West Cornwall coast, running from both Penzance and Hayle.
Choose your adventure:
- Mount's Bay Discovery Boat Trip - We give you a good taste of Cornwall’s diversity without venturing out into the elements of the open coast. Mounts Bay has a special amount of wildlife and landmarks packed into a small area.
- Rounding Cornwall Boat Trip Experience - This could be the best boat trip in the UK, let alone Cornwall. It has everything! Famous landmarks, an abundance of wildlife, birdlife, big and beautiful scenery!
- Lands End Boat Trip Experience - We will take a spectacular route out to Lands End. Following closely to the dramatic coastline, while passing a host of famous landmarks including the Longship Lighthouse and Iconic Lands End tip!
- Godrevy to Hell's Mouth Boat Trip - Experience the epic coastline surrounding Godrevy and Hells Mouth. We will hug the dramatic coast north to look for seals and coastal wildlife. Then sweep offshore to look for dolphins and other wildlife.
- The North Coast Boat Trip Experience - An unforgettable trip visiting sites such as the famous Seal Island off the coast of St Ives, the dramatic Cape Cornwall, Godrevy Lighthouse and Hell’s Mouth all whilst spotting wildlife!
- Private Boat Hire - Our private boat hire option gives you the chance to explore the coast and go anywhere you wish. Hiring our boat and skipper privately is perfect for families and large groups who want to do something a little different.