Big Blue Surf School
So you’re thinking of learning to surf? Great! Here at Big Blue we have been teaching people to surf for over 15 years. If you’re looking for a great day out in the South West you’ve come to the right place. We can teach you to surf or help you to improve, whatever your ability.
We have safely and successfully introduced more than 30,000 men, women and children to our wonderful sport. Many return to us year after year.
Surfing England Accredited School
- Great value lessons! Our lessons run for 2.5-3 hours assuring you get maximum time in the water
- Highly qualified coaches working on a high coach to student ratio
- Open all year around, with extra thick wetsuits to keep you warm in those cooler months
- Coaches trained to provide lessons for people with autism and disabilities
- Sunset sessions! We offer an evening surf session in the summer, starting at 6pm. What better way to watch the sunset
All of our coaches are qualified surf coaches and Beach Lifeguards, with First Aid and Resuscitation training.
Our range of excellent quality kit includes wetsuits of all sizes, wetsuit boots, hoods & gloves, varying sized soft foam boards for learning on and having fun. Improver boards, custom made short boards, mini-mals and longboards are also available.