Offering deep water moorings and marina options in one of the finest natural harbours in the world, with great facilities for visitors, and easy and direct access to the water from out well maintained and serviced slipway. Situated in a spectacular setting in the heart of Falmouth with its restaurants, bars and shopping – yet moments away from world-class sailing waters. Whether you are an experienced yachtsperson or water-sports beginner, their aim is to provide a safe, easy and enjoyable experience to anyone who wants to get the “best of boating”.
During the summer season our friendly and dedicated team are on hand to help you with your enquiries, ensuring that your stay with them is enjoyable, plain sailing and above all relaxing.
They offer a wide range of services for visiting yachts, which include:
The modern marina is centrally located in the historic and vibrant shopping town of Falmouth, providing 24 hour secure gated access as well as full access to North Quay house.
Standard Visitor Moorings:
Located adjacent to the main channel, our deep water moorings can accommodate vessels up to 24.3 metres in length. They offer full and free access to our shore-side amenities, which includes North Quay house, the tender pontoon and Wi-Fi.
Their innovative Premium moorings can be pre-booked (please allow at least one week’s notice) for periods of one month or more. A Premium Mooring card holder will receive all the benefits of our standard visitor mooring, along with inclusive use of the Falmouth Water Taxi to and from your mooring or alternatively use of their tender pontoon. Fuel and local business partner discounts also apply.
Centrally located between Custom House quay and Falmouth Docks, our visitor anchorage is perfect for the small craft user. If you choose to drop anchor, please be warned that movement of commercial shipping vessels may require temporary relocation.
Visiting Yacht Services:
A purpose built fuel barge dispensing petrol and diesel; free high-speed wireless internet available on the Marina; electricity via pre-paid cards; fresh water for refilling tanks; recycling facilities and waste disposal along with amenity facilities (showers, toilets and laundry facilities) along with a mail forwarding service.
Resident Mooring Facilities
The standard visitor and premium moorings are available for residents and can be applied for at any time via or website.
Annual Marina Berths
Our annual berths are perfectly placed for easy access to local shops, restaurants and other amenities within the area. Plus, berth holders will benefit from full access to our shore side facilities and free Wi-fi. These berths are offered on a first come, first served basis so don’t delay in booking one today.
They offer a limited first come, first serve, winter berthing option for yachts on our marina between the months of October 1st and March 31st.
Slipway and Boat Park
Accessible and perfectly located our modern, spacious and consistently maintained slipway is the ideal place to launch and recover your boat and trailer. Daily, seasonal or annual fees are applicable, the choice is yours. With a generous sized boat park and a pontoon for convenience, this is the only place to be. Fees can be paid on-site to a member of the team, alternatively please pop into the Falmouth Haven office a short distance away.
Facilities & Services
- Boat park (slipway – launch and recovery)
- Tender pontoon (short stay’s welcome)
- Visitor marina
- Annual berths
- Premium moorings
- Visitor moorings
- Fuel (petrol/diesel)
- Laundry (washing/drying facilities)
- 24 hour secure gated access
- Central location
- NMMC (short walk)
- Pendennis Castle (short walk)
- Beaches (short walk)
- Dog friendly
If you have not found what you are looking for, please visit our website: www.falmouthhaven.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to advertise with us, please contact 01326 310990
If you are looking for a venue, please visit our website and click on EVENTS.
- Falmouth Spring Festival 30 March - 17 April 2017
- Fal River Festival - 2017 dates TBC (a fantastic 10 day festival offering a glimpse into the world of maritime music whilst raising funds for the RNLI.)
- Falmouth Classics - 17 June –19 June 2017
- Falmouth International Sea Shanty Festival - 16 June - 18 June 2017
- ZestiFAL 27 – 30 July 2017
- 2017 UK Mirror National Championships - 22 July - 28 July (pre-worlds event)
- 2017 GUL International Mirror Dinghy Wold Championships - 29 July - 4 August 2017 (hosted by Restronguet Sailing Club)
- Falmouth Week 4 August – 13 August 2017 (9 days of sailing and shore side entertainment)
- RNLI Day 9 August (coincides with Falmouth week)
- Red Arrows Aerobatics Display – TBC.
- National Flying Fifteen Championships - 28 September - 1 October 2017
- Falmouth Oyster Festival - dates TBC.