Trethorne Leisure Park - Conferences & Functions
Our location, just off the A30 near Launceston on the Devon/Cornwall border, means we are easy to access from all parts of the South West and easy to find. We also have a large free car park.
• Three Conference Rooms, all on the ground floor with level access
• Large FREE car park on site
• FREE WiFi
• Large Wall Mounted Plasma Screen in each room
• On-Site Accommodation is available
• We can provide you with a range of refreshments from tea, coffee and home-made biscuits and finger buffets to a 3 course roast meal.
• Our café is open all day for meals, snacks and refreshments.
• Equipment Hire is available for a small charge and includes Plasma Screen, Flipchart, DVD Player and White Screen.
• We have 8 Lanes of Ten-Pin Bowling, a 15 Car Dodgems Rink, Bars, Leisure Farm and Games Arcade, making us the perfect choice for team building sessions.
We are a flexible venue and can plan your event and room layouts to your individual requirements. Our friendly and professional staff will ensure your day runs smoothly.
The produce for our meals are all locally sourced where possible and freshly cooked to order.
The Highland Suite
This is our largest room, we can cater for up to 130 people in a theatre style. There is lots of natural daylight flooding into this room, as well as a 58" wall mounted plasma screen, microphone system, bar, dance floor and air conditioning.
Measurements: 41ft x 26ft
The Shire Horse Suite
This room will accommodate up to 55 people in theatre style. Facilities include a 50" wall mounted plasma screen and en-suite toilet facilities.
Measurements: 32ft x 22ft + 8ft x 26ft (L-Shaped room)
The Dartmoor Suite
We can cater for around 20 people in this room depending on the layout you choose. This room is ideal for smaller meetings with an abundance of natural light flooding in. Facilities include a 50" wall mounted plasma screen and air conditioning.
Measurements: 17ft x 24ft
(Minimum of 15 delegates required)
Package 1 - £17.00 per head
Tea & Coffee on arrival
Tea, Coffee & Biscuits mid morning
Set Buffet A, B or C
Tea & Coffee mid afternoon
Pads & Pens
Package 2 - £22.00 per head
Tea, Coffee & Biscuits on arrival
Tea & Coffee mid morning
8 Item Buffet, Hot Buffet or 1 Course Carvery
Bottle Water/Orange Juice with lunch
Tea, Coffee & Biscuits mid afternoon
Pads & Pens
Prices for smaller meetings, or if not requiring the whole package
Highland Suite - £65.00
Shire Horse Suite - £55.00
Dartmoor Suite - £55.00
(Per person, per serving)
Tea & Coffee - £1.50
Tea, Coffee & Homemade Biscuits - £2.00
Tea, Coffee & Homemade Cake - £3.00
Jug of Squash - £2.50 per jug
Orange Juice - £2.50 per litre
Plasma Screen: £15.00
DVD Player: £7.50
White Screen: £5.00