Welcome to The Riverside, Boscastle
The award winning 'The Riverside' is situated in the beautiful village of Boscastle in North Cornwall and overlooks the River Valency. Nestled in a secluded valley, this bed and breakfast offers thirteen bedrooms, catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks.
The Riverside was built around 1584 by Sir Richard Grenville of the Armada fame. Located just off of the South West Coastal Path and ideally suited for those walking between Bude, Crackington Haven, Tintagel and Port Isaac.
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Linen provided
- Sea View
- Beach Nearby
- Rural & Countryside
- USB charging points
- Full en-suite facilities (shower or bath)
- Central heating with individual thermostatic controls
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 26" LCD televisions, DVD players
- Award winning breakfast - full English or combination, smoked kippers, smoked haddock, smoked salmon, freshly brewed coffee or tea, fruit juices and cereals
“A historic B&B in Boscastle, North Cornwall, offering stunning views of the River Valency.”
- Tintagel Castle (English Heritage)
- Port Isaac (location for TVs Doc Martin)
- Coastal and woodland walks
- Beaches at Crackington Haven, Bossiney Cove and Polzeath
- Bodmin Moor
- Several golf courses
- Padstow - harbour town and food lovers delight to the south
- Bude - resort town to the north
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.