Family run Victorian guesthouse set just a short walk from Falmouth.
With all rooms individually decorated to a very high standard. Many rooms have distant sea or harbour view and all are ensuite with baths and/or showers, with central heating, tea/coffee making facilities, mineral water, digital televisions, radios etc.
Access to our house requires four steps to the entrance. We have a twin, and single rooms on the ground floor. We are situated just a few minutes walk from the beaches, shops, pubs and restaurants. We have a licensed bar and public lounge, private parking and Wifi internet connection. Falmouth has something for everyone, from the historical Pendennis Castle built by Henry VIII to the more recent National Maritime Museum. Take a ferry ride across the harbour to visit St. Mawes.
Stay with us
- Visit Britain 5* plus Breakfast Award - Private off-road car park - All rooms ensuite with hospitality tray, digital TV, hairdryer - Comfortable pocket sprung mattress beds - Egyptian cotton bedding and luxury towels - Bathrobes and luxurious Penhaligon toiletries - All rooms have one continental socket - Special catering for walkers and bikers - Public lounge with bar, good selection of wines, beers and spirits - German-English bilingual, French in basics - Ground floor rooms - Flat screen TV - Free of charge Wi-Fi - Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival - Stay for a week or more and get 10 % Discount
- Beach Nearby
- Breakfast included
- Ground Floor Bedrooms
What can you do during your stay
Beaches, miles of coastal footpaths, quaint fishing villages are decorated all around our coast line. For a couple of hours walk, you would reach the mouth of the Helford River and home to Frenchman's Creek immortalised by Daphne Du Maurier. Heritage trails and magnificent Cornish gardens for you to explore at your leisure not forgetting the famous Eden Project, all within a short journey away. For the enthusiastic sports people the area offers amongst other things fishing, surfing, golfing and of course sailing. Falmouth too has a great assortment of wonderful restaurants, including many serving freshly caught fish.
- A 10 minute stroll to the town centre for restaurants and shops
- Four minutes walk to our Blue Flag Gyllyngvase Beach
- Views over Falmouth Harbour
- A short walk to the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Also Pendennis Castle
- Explore the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Discover the gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan, just a 15 minute drive away
- Sailing, windsurfing, boat hire, paddleboarding can all be arranged
- Wildlife cruises around our coast.
- St Michael's Mount well worth a visit
- Take the train and visit Truro Cathedral + shopping
- Take a local cruise boat to explore the Fal River or to St Mawes
“This was our second visit to this hotel, the last one being five years ago and it was still as good as we remembered. Lovely clean and comfortable rooms and an excellent choice of menu for breakfast. Also great parking facilities at the rear of the hotel which is always a priority for us. We were able to just park up and walk into the town centre which was nearby. The owners were most welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. Cannot wait to return.”jen478, Trip Advisor
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.