Welcome to Bucklawren Farm
Tucked away in the Cornish countryside is Bucklawren, enjoying spectacular views over Looe Bay, offering you comfort and relaxation, your perfect base for a Cornish farm holiday.
An award-winning farm where every effort is made to ensure that you have a memorable stay.
- AA Gold Award 4 star graded accommodation
- Award-winning traditional farmhouse breakfasts
- Choice of family, double or twin en-suite rooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Internet access
- Large Garden with Sea Views
- No smoking
Stay at Bucklawren
Double, triple and family rooms available with sea or garden views. Open from March-October. For current discounts and longer stays please contact direct on 01503 240738.
- Sleeps 3
- Beach Nearby
- Breakfast included
- Garden views
- Rural & Countryside
- Sea View
Explore the area
- Three miles from Looe
- Six miles from Liskeard
- Quiet rural setting
- Close to stunning beaches
- Amazing Sea Views
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the train to Liskeard
- Visit Magnificent Cornish Gardens
- Explore Historic National Trust Properties
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand Bay Beach
“Really comfortable spacious room. Lovely weekend away in a beautiful part of the country. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful and made us very welcome. Great breakfast and good value for money. Thanks for a great stay.”Lou D, Trip Advisor
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.