Bude Holiday Resort
Set within 21 acres of outstanding Cornish countryside and farmland, Bude Holiday Resort is a wonderful place to book a break or holiday so you can relax and absorb the sights of North Cornwall. Within easy reach of the resort lies the picturesque town of Bude – named the UK’s Best Coastal Town in the British Travel Awards 2018.
You will find beautiful beaches Crooklets and Summerleaze, and discover incredible places to eat out close by.
On the park there is a heated outdoor pool (open in the summer season), adventure playground, amusement arcade, cafe and direct access to the South West Coastal Path. Family friendly entertainment is available throughout the summer season.
In the area, choose from exploring historic houses to surfing big swells, and cycling to crazy golf. The charming haven of Bude has something for everyone. Bude Holiday Resort is a friendly place for families, couples and solo travellers to stay in an idyllic location safely perched by the stunning coastline and clifftops of the north coast of Cornwall.
They are a dog friendly park and love welcoming you and your dogs to stay. Find out more about bringing your furry friends along via their website.
- Self-catering accommodation at Bude Holiday Resort
- Glamping pods – cosy, heated pods with TV, fridge and microwave
- Caravan holidays – choose from our value, mid and elite options
- Holiday home lodges & caravans - finance solutions available from £150 a month
- Camping – a range of different pitches are available
- Seasonal touring pitches. See more information via the website