Newquay Bay Resort
Porth, its beach and the wildlife-rich Porth Island is around a 15-minute walk from this family friendly resort.
Some of Cornwall’s most stunning beaches are close by including; Watergate Bay, Mawgan Porth and Lusty Glaze.
The Venue Club and restaurant, houses nightly entertainment from Easter weekend until the end of October. The Porth Leisure Complex, hosts an indoor heated swimming pool with sauna and steam rooms, which are free to use. In the summer months you can enjoy the outdoor heated swimming pool, fun for all the family.
For the active you can book surf lessons with the independent Blue Surf School, who are based on the resort (at an additional cost).
Wi-Fi is available in the Venue Club and Cafe which is free to use. Though, due to their countryside location mobile reception can be weak or minimal on the resort so they have a phone available to use in reception should you need.
Newquay Bay Resort is a dog friendly park and they love welcoming you and your dogs to stay. Find out more about taking your furry friends along via their website.
Many attractions, beautiful cliff-top walks, charming restaurants and the best surfing beaches in the country draw people to Newquay.
Self-catering accommodation at Newquay Bay Resort
- Glamping pods – cosy, heated pods with creature comforts
- Luxury Glamping Pods – cosy pods with bathroom & kitchenette
- Caravan holidays – choose from our modern Elite and Elite Plus caravans
- Holiday home lodges & caravans - finance solutions available from £150 a month
- Camping– a range of different pitches are available