Bedruthan Hotel and Spa
Bedruthan Hotel and Spa sits on a cliff top on Cornwall’s rugged north coast commanding sweeping views of Mawgan Porth Beach and the Atlantic beyond. The hotel is set in a natural playground with the beach just below us. Step out the hotel’s back door and you can stroll along the shore, take a surf lesson, or walk along the cliff paths. Warm and stylish, Bedruthan has beautiful scandi-inspired interiors, delicious food, those staggering sea views and an inexhaustible supply of distractions for adults and children, both at the hotel itself and nearby.
The hotel has facilities for everyone - for couples, for families, and even for your four-legged friends – including:
•A gorgeous sea view spa.
•Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
•Quiet adult-only spaces where you can gaze out at the waves.
•Two lovely restaurants serving local and seasonal food – one family-friendly and the other serving more grown-up fare and perfect for couples.
•Indoor and outdoor children’s play areas, a two-hour complimentary kids club session when you stay, babysitters and baby listening services.
•A bar serving seasonal cocktails.
•An outdoor Sensory Spa Garden experience.
•Seasonal events from fairs to outdoor theatre to craft workshops.
Adults get the run of the place out of the school holidays. The Tranquillity Lounge is the perfect place to relax with a book and a hot beverage while a wood-burner keeps things cosy in winter. The bar serves seasonal cocktails, cakes and hot drinks and is a grown-ups only space with stunning sea views. There is also a splendour of fabulous gifts and art to browse in the Create shop.
For families, there are two-hour complimentary kids club sessions, plus paid for children’s clubs and activities, babysitting and nannying. For school-age children visiting during the holidays, there's a football pitch, surf school, outdoor playground, games room, lots of free family activities, children’s clubs supervised by lovely and qualified staff, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
The food mecca of Padstow is within easy striking distance by car, as is the celebrated Eden Project, the Camel Trail, Tintagel Castle, The Minack Theatre, Charlestown, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and Tate St Ives.
Dining at Bedruthan
- Wild Cafe - Colourful, funky and a relaxed place to eat, sit back and enjoy watching the surf below as the sun sets on the horizon
- The Herring Restaurant - A little more daring and intimate with a fusion of interesting flavours and panoramic views of the ocean
- Cocktail Bar - Let our mixologists create a cocktail for you from the seasonally changing menu
- Baking Workshop (Limited availbility!) - 10th November - Book tickets here
- Festive Flower and Driftwood Creations (Limited availbility!) - 21st November - Book tickets here
- Christmas Fair (£1 per adult on the door) - 23rd and 24th November - Learn more
- Bedruthan Sugar and Spice Grotto (Limited availbility!) - 30th November - 23rd December - Book tickets here
- Walk the cliff path to Bedruthan Steps, one of the north coast's most dramatic beauty spots
- Head to the surf shack on Bedruthan's grounds and take a lesson with the Surf Club Cornwall on Mawgan Porth beach
- Plenty of sandy beaches and coves to explore within a 10-mile radius
- Camel Trail cycle route from Padstow to Wadebridge and on to Bodmin
- Crealy Great Adventure Park
- Newquay Cornwall Airport
- Padstow - harbour town and foodie destination
- Cornwall Tourism Awards 2013/4 - Lage Hotel of the Year - Silver Award
- South West Tourism Awards 2013/4 - Large Hotel of the Year - Bronze Award
- Green Tourism Business Scheme - Gold Award
- Visit England Awards of Excellence - Large Hotel of the Year - Silver Award
- South West Tourism Awards 2012/13 - Large Hotel of the Year - Gold Award
- Cornwall Tourism Awards 2012 - Winner of Winners
- Cornwall Tourism Awards 2012 - Large Hotel of the Year - Gold
- Cesar's Family Hotel of the Year 2011
- International Hotel Awards 2011 - Best International Hotel
- South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2010/2011 - Sustainable Tourism Award - Gold
- South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2010/2011 - Large Hotel of the Year Award - Silver
Learn more: bedruthan.com/
Join us for one of our Fire and Feast Nights this year!
Arrive at 7.30pm to find your spot at the table and dinner will be served at 8pm. Please note, Fire and Feast evenings are created with adults in mind and it is recommended that children are not booked for this event without speaking to the events team first.
On arrival gather around long wooden trestle tables for a delicious feast to devour whilst gazing out onto the spectacular Cornish coast. Sharing platters arrive from our open kitchen: think local mussels, Cornish lamb curry, fresh seafood.
Plates cleared, wrap up warm, grab one of our blankets and gather around the fire pit amongst the dunes. Relive dream-filled campfire nights by toasting marshmallows on the open flames. Sit back around the warm glow of the embers and listen to the Atlantic lapping on to the beach below whilst the sun dips into the horizon – the perfect end to a perfect evening.
Enjoy a seafood feast on the 27th of September or a chicken feast on the 1st of November.
Please contact our events team if you have any enquiries or dietary requirements on email@example.com.
Tickets are £35 per person and can be purchased here: https://www.bedruthan.com/arts-events/fire-and-feast-nights/