Best Western Porth Veor Manor Hotel
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee: In the unlikely event that within 24 hours of booking you find the exact same holiday cheaper elsewhere, we will price match.
Charming 3 star manor in secluded gardens, spectacular views of north coast, with direct access down to sandy beach. Convenient access to town. Superb restaurant, Beaucliffes.
- Overlooking Porth Beach on the outskirts of Newquay, 1 mile from centre of town
- Close to airport, rail and bus stations
- Direct access to beach (secret pathway from hotel!)
About the Best Western Porth Veor Manor
- Independently owned Best Western Hotel
- 3 star rated
- Several rooms overlook Porth Beach
- Family rooms with bunk beds or extra child beds to suit maximum of 2 adults and 2 children
- Each room has private bath or shower, toilet, central heating, satellite TV inc Sky Sports, plus tea/coffee maker
- Checking in from 3pm on arrival day
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor heated pool from April to October
- Poolside terrace and lawns
- Storm watch in winter from the hotel bar and conservatory with open log fire
- Sunday lunches on selected dates – please enquire
- Available for weddings
- Available for conferences
Unfortunately the hotel does not have any ground floor hotel bedrooms but there is one apartment for guests with walking difficulties and this can be booked on a bed and breakfast, half board or self catering basis. The bar, restaurant and conservatory are all on the ground floor. Please note however there is no lift and all hotel bedrooms are unsuitable for those confined to a wheelchair or for those with severe walking difficulties. Find out more about accessibilty at Porth Veor Manor.