Welcome to the St Moritz Hotel
Escape to the breath-taking Cornish coast for year-round relaxation and adventure at the St Moritz Hotel. Surrounded by Cornwall's captivating coastline just outside the thriving beach resort of Polzeath, the hotel's collection of luxury rooms, suites, apartments and villas are all just a short stroll to the shore.
There's a Cowshed spa, indoor and outdoor pool, gym, two restaurants serving local fresh gourmet food and bar serving up an array of delicious and unique cocktails.
St Moritz offers guests an exclusive bolthole perched on the North Cornwall coast and is the perfect location for making memories. The finish is super-stylish and contemporary, the location's unbeatable and the Guest Host team are always on hand to plan your stay from start to finish.
Our selection of stunning hotel and self-catering accommodation has something to suit everyone and is all just a short stroll to the shore. Suites have a master bedroom with king size bed, fully equipped kitchen, full en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower plus separate lounge/dining room. King or Twin rooms offer a kingsize bed and beautifully appointed ensuite shower room. Book a King room and enjoy your very own poolside beach hut with sea views. Cosy rooms have 4ft 6 beds and beautifully appointed en-suite shower room (the double bed cannot be twinned) Our architecture is purposefully designed with stylish spaciousness in mind.
- Beach Nearby
- Breakfast included
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Parking
- Dog Friendly
- EV Charging
- Garden views
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Hot tub
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, with lifeguard for peace of mind
- Warm up and work out in the gym and fitness suite, featuring state-of-the-art resistance and cardiovascular machines
- Jacuzzi, sauna and Haman-style steam room
- Guest hosts to help you organise special occasions to treats or simply getting the kids organised
- Let your kids enjoy real coastal adventures from surfing to beach games, rock pooling to kayaking then it’s back to the hotel for movies and games
- Menu changes daily according to availability of produce
- Watch the chefs plating up as you crack open a bottle of wine in the main restaurant
- Rev up with a morning coffee at the bar or wind down after a day at the beach with a house cocktail or a glass of local Knightor bubbly
- The Sea Side offers informal dining with views to distract - choose from lite bites such as salads, sandwiches or a Cornish cream tea
“Very friendly helpful staff, fantastic location and well thought out rooms with comfy beds. I love the Cowshed products in the rooms and the simple addition of fresh milk and bottled water at no cost is great. We stay at the hotel every year as a couple and we love it.”Mary R, Trip Advisor
The Cowshed Spa
The Cowshed Spa offers mood-enhancing products based on botanical ingredients straight out of an English country garden.
For a romantic treat, couples can enjoy the luxury of a massage side by side in the double treatment room 6 stylish treatment rooms where you can opt for a quick beauty fix or an indulgent Cowshed package.
All-inclusive packages available such as the full Coastal Cowshed or keep it simple with a quick-fix speedy facial or mani-pedis
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.