St Michaels Resort
Luxury beachside resort featuring the brand new St Michaels Spa, gourmet Brasserie On The Bay, health-focused Garden Kitchen and Falmouth's largest Health Club. St Michaels Resort is set in sub-tropical gardens, overlooking Gyllyngvase Beach and Falmouth Bay and only a short walk from Falmouth town centre.
Hotel guests enjoy a complimentary membership to our Health Club which offers extensive facilities, featuring a 17m indoor heated pool and a gym with over 350 sq. m of the best fitness and strength training in Falmouth. Our luxury new Beach House rooms and suites exemplify the best in contemporary Cornish design and facilities. Guests now enjoy a remodelled arrival experience, new dining options from Brasserie On The Bay and the Garden Kitchen and the brand new St Michaels Spa featuring south-west's largest spa hydrotherapy pool, outdoor spa gardens, the world's first Cornish sea salt steam room by Living Sea Therapy and more.
Perfect location for:
- Beach life on Cornwall's south coast
- Exploring Falmouth Town, including its many art galleries, shops and great restaurants
- Helford River
- The many Cornish gardens, including Trebah Gardens, Glendurgan Gardens, Trelissick and The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Lizard Peninsula, including Kynance Cove
- Falmouth Bay, including St Mawes, Flushing, Truro, Mylor and Helford
- Activities including paddleboarding, kayaking, sailing and coasteering
- Pendennis Castle
- National Maritime Museum
- South West Coastal Path
- Falmouth Oyster Festival (October)
- Falmouth Week (August)