Welcome to The Rosevine
Situated near St Mawes on the gorgeous and very unspoilt Roseland peninsula on the South Cornwall coast and just pebble hurling distance from the beach.
This part-Georgian house is set in 2 acres of wooded gardens, and is a short stroll from the safe sandy beach.
We are a boutique apart-hotel welcoming families, friends, dogs and couples to escape and enjoy a holiday in Cornwall.
Experience paradise on the Cornish coast
Our accommodation includes 15 apartments, studios and a 4 bedroom self-catering house, each with the space, elegance and peace to completely relax and make the most of your time by the Cornish sea.
- Beach Nearby
- Breakfast included
- Dog Friendly
- Garden views
- Restaurant / Cafe
- Rural & Countryside
- Games Room
- Sea View
- Swimming Pool
A warm welcome...
Upon arrival you’ll be greeted by extensive manicured lawns framed with awe-inspiring views and once inside, you will be greeted by the friendly and welcoming Rosevine team to ensure your stay at The Rosevine is like coming home.
- There are 12 Five Star suites, studios and apartments, most with sea views and private terrace or balcony
- 3 Slate Rooms are dog friendly with patio and garden areas
- Children have cosy separate sleeping areas in suites and apartments, with either twin beds or New England Aspace bunks
- All have sitting/dining areas and discreet mini kitchen facilities for rustling up simple meals
- The Restaurant is a relaxed dining space, where delicious, simply cooked food is served.
- Playroom with large screen TV and a toy cupboard stocked with toys and games for all ages
- Wi-fi internet access
- Indoor pool with changing room and shower
- Laundry and boot room
- Large lawn to relax on and a lower field perfect for children to run around on
- Play area, table tennis
- Cosy drawing room with wood burning stove to retreat to downstairs
- An onsite self catering holiday home-from-home called The Lookout
- Wedding venue with exclusive use options
“Lovely hotel in fabulous position near to wonderful small beach and “The Hidden Hut” beach cafe. We were allocated an amazing suite which was perfect for us as we took our small dog and it had doors onto the garden. The level of service was superb and the meals of very high quality. All in all, very highly recommended.”Footprints54232, Trip Advisor
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the shops and galleries in Portscatho and St Mawes
- Discover the beaches and coves of the Roseland
- Visit the cathedral city of Truro
- Go kayaking
- Go sea fishing
- Take the ferry from St Mawes to the busy port of Falmouth
- Visit St Mawes castle
- Summers Beach
- Tavern Beach
- Towan Beach - The Roseland
- Hemmick Beach
- Carne Beach
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.