Polurrian on the Lizard
Your stay at Polurrian on the Lizard can be as laid back or as active as you wish. Perched above its own secluded beach, the hotel is right on the South West Coast Path, offering access to many trails, hidden coves and Polurrian Cove, our own sandy beach which is a 10 minute stroll down from the hotel.
The hotel boasts 12 acres of beautiful mature gardens which can be viewed from the vista lounge, which also offers panoramic sea views and comfy seating. For ultimate relaxation, unwind in the leisure club hot tub or indoor pool, and enjoy a pampering Elemis spa treatment. Seasonally the outdoor pool is ideal for lazy days, sitting back and enjoying the breeze on your face, whilst taking in the Atlantic as a backdrop. Food is available throughout the day, with many dishes created in the woodfired Gozney Oven and influenced by the flavours of the Mediterranean. Afternoon Teas are a delicious treat to enjoy with family and friends, enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches, homemade scones and selection of cakes, and to make it truly special you can add a glass of bubbles. A stay or day visit at the Polurrian allows you to take time to recharge, whilst soaking up stunning coastal views, beautiful sunsets and refreshing cocktails from the bar.
More about Polurrian on the Lizard
- 41 bedrooms, sea views, inland and family rooms available
- Some interconnecting rooms and 2 bedroomed suites available, ideal for families
- Fluffy towels and complimentary Elemis toiletries in rooms
- Home from home comfy beds and feather bedding
- Bar offering a wide range of local and international brands
- Outdoor Tennis Court
- Pool table
- Outdoor kids play area
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi and gym
- Outdoor seasonal pool (May - Sept)
- Access to our beach, Polurrian Cove (approx 10 mins walk down from the hotel)
- Easy access to the South West Coast Path
Fancy a stay in our luxury villas?
Our six holiday cottages / villas offer contemporary self-catering accommodation with full access to hotel facilities.
From the first-floor living area, you can breathe in the cool Atlantic air: choose between gazing out from a comfy sofa and throwing the doors open to enjoy the view from your balcony. As the day draws to a close, watch the sun sink into the sea and marvel at the glow that floods through the living space.
- Villas sleep a maximum of 6 people
- Three double bedrooms (one of which can be configured as a double or twin).
- En-suite bathroom and family bathroom..
- Two designated parking spaces in front of the villa.
- Paved outdoor space at ground floor level.
- Pet friendly.
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Cornwall-inspired artwork on the walls and designer fixtures and furnishings throughout.
Enjoy the outdoors:
With the best of Cornwall on our doorstep, there's plenty to see and do.
Cast off from Mullion Cove and witness the coastline from the sea on a kayaking, coasteering, rock climbing or paddle boarding escorted session with Lizard Adventure. If you fancy experiencing the thrills and spills of surfing, champion surfer Dan Joel runs a surf school at Poldhu Cove, which is just a short and stunning walk from the hotel.
• Kennack Sands beach
• Polurrian Cove beach
• Kynance Cove beach
• Mullion Cove beach
• Coverack beach
• Poldhu Cove beach
• Cadgwith beach
• Porthoustock beach
Take a breath, feel the sea breeze and make the Cornish coast your playground. From early morning slow yoga to seal-spotting adventures, we’ll inspire a fresh view of life. Here, you can savour the simple things: share some tapas, stroll down to the sand or sip drinks with a view. This is a coastal hotel with a very different outlook.