Polurrian on the Lizard
...West Cornwall is amongst 12 acres of mature, landscaped gardens, and offers stunning views across Mounts Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
From the cool, contemporary restaurant to the stylish yet comfortable lounges and our very own cinema room, our ethos is to offer guests a relaxed homely environment coupled with heartfelt service and un-pretentious locally sourced food.
About the Polurrian on the Lizard
• 39 bedrooms most with fabulous sea views
• Fluffy towels and super comfy beds
• Luxurious feather bedding
• Cocktail bar
• Some interconnecting rooms and 2 bedroomed suites to suit families
• Tennis Courts
• Games room – pool table and more
• Outdoor play area
• 2 pools and jacuzzi
• Health Club
• Private beach
We are ideally situated for walking the coastal path with direct access onto the path from the grounds. Take a leisurely stroll down to our privately-owned beach which offers safe sandy bathing and a quiet haven for families. Mullion Harbour with its fishing boats is a few minutes’ walk away and there are many family friendly attractions close by.
What can you do at The Polurrian on the Lizard
• Learn to surf, kayak, SUP board or even wild swimming lessons
• Explore the beautiful coast of The Lizard and its many hidden coves
• Grab a cream tea at The Most Southerly Cafe
• Enjoy the hotel's swimming pool and jacuzzi
• Visit the Health Club for some relaxation
• Try out our Wood-fired Pizza oven
Food and Drink
Our restaurant offers Mediterranean-inspired meals served by friendly staff. Using our wood-fired Gozney oven and expertise on local suppliers, we can plate up the most vibrant, fresh and tasty food for you to enjoy in spectacular surroundings.
• Secret coves
• Small chocolate factory
• Arts and crafts
• South West Coast Path Walk - Lizard to Coverack
• Mullion harbour
• Lizard Lighthouse
• Sea fishing trips
• Kennack Sands beach
• Polurrian Cove beach
• Kynance Cove beach
• Mullion Cove beach
• Coverack beach
• Poldhu Cove beach
• Cadgwith beach
• Porthoustock beach
Take a breath, feel the sea breeze and make the Cornish coast your playground. From early morning slow yoga to seal-spotting adventures, we’ll inspire a fresh view of life. Here, you can savour the simple things: share some tapas, stroll down to the sand or sip drinks with a view. This is a coastal hotel with a very different outlook.