The Old Custom House Inn
The Old Custom House Hotel has 24 bedrooms, and as it's an old building, each room has a unique view and dimensions. Speak to the reservations team to ensure your room matches your requirements.
Standing on the quayside the hotel is still one of the finest buildings in the town. Today it is famous for its fine food, award winning ales, elegant, intimate accommodation and for its luxurious Beauty Studio.
Nestling within sight of the open sea at the mouth of the tranquil Camel Estuary, Padstow has always been a thriving fishing port and commercial centre for north Cornwall.
Facilities available in each room
- En suite bathroom
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Room service
- Breakfast is served in Pescadou between 8am and 9.30am and in the Old Custom House bar between from 9.30am.
- Self-catering accommodation available in the 5 star rated barn
About the Old Custom House
The Old Custom House has long been a pub, providing a focal point for Padstow fishermen, local people and visitors to enjoy a drink and a bar meal. Today the large bar area and the sunny conservatory welcome families. Serving stylish pub grub, washed down with award winning St Austell Brewery ales and a choice of good wines throughout the year. Children are welcome in the top end of the bar.
Next door to the Old Custom House is Pescadou restaurant. Although part of the hotel, Pescadou is far from the pub atmosphere. It excels in providing contemporary, informal dining with all dishes cooked to order in the open plan kitchen.
- Camel Trail - walking and cycle route from Padstow to Bodmin via Wadebridge, cycle hire available in Padstow
- National Lobster Hatchery
- Prideaux Place - historic house
- Lots of sandy beaches at Rock, Treyarnon Bay, Constantine Bay, Porthcothan and Harlyn Bay
- Sea fishing trips
- Surfing at Polzeath
- Watersports on the Camel Estuary
- Passenger ferry across to Rock
- Camel Valley Vineyard
- Bodmin Moor