Welcome to Beacon Cottage Farm Touring Park
Beacon Cottage Farm Touring Park is part of a traditional working Cornish family farm. Set in beautiful countryside, a few hundred yards from the sea. The 60 individually numbered pitches are set in 6 small landscaped paddocks. Two of the paddocks enjoy spectacular sea and coastal views while others are surrounded by trees offering shelter for those who prefer it.
- Beach Nearby
- Dog Friendly
- Play Area
- Rural & Countryside
- Sea View
- Spectacular sea and coastal views,
- 60 individually numbered pitches in 6 landscaped paddocks.
- In an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Heritage Coast.
- The Southwest Coast Path passes our door affording access to many miles of amazing footpaths with some of the finest cliff and coastal scenery in Cornwall.
- Footpath to sandy Chapel Porth beach (15 mins walk). For excellent bathing, body boarding and surfing. With delightful shallow rock pools for younger children to explore
- 1.5 miles to the picturesque little village of St. Agnes with delightful independent shops, pubs and restaurants.
- An ideal centre for visiting the whole of Cornwall with nowhere more than 1 hours drive away.
- We have welomed visitors to the farm since 1927 and look forward very much to welcoming you to Beacon Cottage Farm and this very special part of Cornwall,
- Relax and unwind, all you will here is the birds!
OPEN: APRIL TO OCTOBER
“A beautifully maintained, peaceful and perfectly located campsite at which it was a privilege to stay. Incredibly quiet with several camping locations to suit all tastes. Excellent facilities that were spotless and conveniently located. Great location for walks on the heritage coast, local serene and clean beaches and a short walk from St Agnes village centre. Cannot speak highly enough of this campsite.”Ian U, Trip Advisor
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.