Welcome to Penquite Farm Holiday Cottages
A self catering holiday in Cornwall is all about location, relaxation, wonderful scenery and a wide choice of things to do. Here at Penquite Farm and the Fowey River valley your Cornish holiday cottage will ensure your long awaited break excels no matter what your priority.
An idyllic, rural retreat offering three superior cottages, with their own private surrounds, set in a stunning countryside overlooking the Fowey Estuary.
- Hot tub
- Swimming Pool
- Linen provided
- Games Room
- Play Area
- Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Garden views
- Disabled Access
- Just two miles from Fowey
- Stunning views overlooking the Fowey Estuary
- Ideal base for getting around South Cornwall
About Penquite Farm Cottages
- A homemade “Proper Cornish” cream tea awaits your arrival
- Accommodation is stylish, comfy and very well equipped
- All three self-catering holiday cottages have been carefully designed
- Ground floor cottage specifically built to meet M2 Mobility requirements with facilities for wheelchair users
“Can’t rate this place highly enough! We stayed for a week and loved everything about it! The house was perfect - probably the best equipped holiday cottage we have stayed in with lovely touches like the cream tea on arrival and fresh eggs from the hens. The pool is amazing - much better than expected and with spectacular views across the valley and the river.”Lin, Tripadvisor
What you can do during your stay
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards Mevagissey or Looe to the east
- Visit Eden Project (9 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (16 miles)
- Take a river trip along the Fowey
- Enjoy a cream tea at the riverside in Lerryn
- Take the ferry to Polruan and explore
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (7 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach (5 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Fowey
- Take a ferry from Fowey to look around the quaint harbour town shops of Mevagissey
- Visit the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (7 miles)
- Readymoney Cove
- Pentewan Sands
CORNISH FARM HOLIDAY MEMBER
OPEN ALL YEAR
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.